Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vic latino the most annoying spic on the planet

notallthere, is the howard stern of clubnyc............he's just trying to be entertaining...........he means no harm.........i'm also a spic..... he loves to push buttons............ relax people

i understand that if he just left it at that ,,,,but everyone on this board does not know him........

and he didnt have to use a negative connotation on stating his opinion about vic latino a second time by saying the only reason he got the job because he was a minority nigger, spic....thats basically like putting us all down.....

i use derogatory remarks all the time about people but not on a public board if everyone doesnt know me and may be offended my discription of someone based on their backround..........the kids an idiot and should think b4 he speaks,,,,end of story,,,,,but i understand where your coming from George....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said "talking shit ABOUT me" ie post #16 of this thread.

Those words were slightly harsh No?

Bene was talking to Notallthre, why did you jump in and start talkin as if you were notallthere.....

unles. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, it's the SAME person????

I said "talking shit ABOUT me" ie post #16 of this thread.

Those words were slightly harsh No?

OOOOOOOONCE AAAAAAAAAAAGAIN

POST 16 WAS DIRECTED TO NOTALLTHERE AND IF YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON POSTING UNDER A DIFFERENT MEMBER NAME STARBURST LIKE THE FAWKIN IDIOT YOU ARE..... THAN YES MY COMMENTS WERE DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU!!!!!!!!!,,IF NOT DISREGARD THE MY REPLY........

Bene was talking to Notallthre, why did you jump in and start talkin as if you were notallthere.....

unles. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, it's the SAME person????

I jumped in because I used the word "spic" also and I didn't want people to think I have something against Boriqua's- u know what I'm sayin?

please dont say VIC LATINO.........he once grabbed my ass, and thought i was andrew mendez, he almost caught the thunder and lightning!!!!!!!!!!

when i hear the fucker on the radio station i want to call oprah winfrey and talk about how i was abused.......................

VIC MUST NOW DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is just weird.

I don't get it, and it's making my head spin.

Rod, can I beat the shit out of Vic Latino and kick his leg and make death threats to him like you do to any guy that tries to come near me?

Please, I have pent up anger to take on 35 Vic Latino's and wouldn't mint yanking his eyeballs out.

please dont say VIC LATINO.........he once grabbed my ass, and thought i was andrew mendez, he almost caught the thunder and lightning!!!!!!!!!!

when i hear the fucker on the radio station i want to call oprah winfrey and talk about how i was abused.......................

VIC MUST NOW DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHHHHOAAA THERE ROD,,,THIS SOUNDS TOO WEIRD....HONESTLY HE GRABBED MY ASS ONCE AT SLEEEP WHILE I WAS DJING THINKING I WAS RITCHIE SANTANA,,,,,GUESS A PATTERN IS STARTING TO FORM HERE.....LOL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN WAY????????????????????

are you serious?????????? he did this in the dj booth at surf, while i was talking to kirk!!!!!! ask sandy in my shore house she was right there!!!!!!!!!, bwaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahaha

he's a GAY AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its cool and all, digga has nothing against GAY AMERICA but he tries that shit again w/ digga and its NIGHTY NIGHT

This thread is just weird.

I don't get it, and it's making my head spin.

Rod, can I beat the shit out of Vic Latino and kick his leg and make death threats to him like you do to any guy that tries to come near me?

Please, I have pent up anger to take on 35 Vic Latino's and wouldn't mint yanking his eyeballs out.

WHATS NOT TO UNDERSTAND MY LIL NUN....NOTALLTHERE MADE A DEROGATORY COMMENT ABOUT SPICS AND HE GOT CALLED OUT FOR IT .....AS FAR AS THIS STARBURST MYSTERY CHARACTER IS CONCERNED,,,I DONT KNOW,,,,BUT YOUR PRESUMPTION SOUNDED ON POINT........:)

are you serious?????????? he did this in the dj booth at surf, while i was talking to kirk!!!!!! ask sandy in my shore house she was right there!!!!!!!!!, bwaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahaha

its cool and all, digga has nothing against GAY AMERICA but he tries that shit again w/ digga and its NIGHTY NIGHT

if you threw him from the booth in surf club, do you think you could get him to land in the other upstair VIP section?

I am NOT notallthere but I AM starting to see that I have a problem thinking that people are directing stuff to me when they are not. I apologize. I thought for some reason #16 was for me. cause I do go to Spirit, Last week I had sex in the bathroom with my husband, and I have a picture posted of myself with JP. Do you see the coincedence now.. LOL

sorry again---hee hee

OMG,,,WTF IS GOING ON...ARE WE LIVING IN SAN FRAN OR JERSEY HERE PPL....I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GAYS EITHER AND IAM SURE IT WAS JUST A CRAZY COINCEDENCE

I am NOT notallthere but I AM starting to see that I have a problem thinking that people are directing stuff to me when they are not. I apologize. I thought for some reason #16 was for me. cause I do go to Spirit, Last week I had sex in the bathroom with my husband, and I have a picture posted of myself with JP. Do you see the coincedence now.. LOL

sorry again---hee hee

hahhahaha... thats Great.

Love people that like to bang in club bathrooms. Never could bring myself past the phobia of airborne ecoli germs and G Barf tho.

How did you not slip on the wet floor and pee??

VIC LIKES DARK MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cause carlos, he really cuffed my shit, then i think he even smacked it too................HE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next time i will purposely let him attempt to get a grab, then when he's about to grab my ass, IM GOING TO FUCKING BITE HIS NOSE OFF, EAT IT, THEN BREAK HIS HANDS, rip his fucking legs off then beat his family w/ his body parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, rod is edgy today

tried that once in the factory bathroom, right after doing a HUUUUUUUUUUGE bu*p, then did a few more in the stall..............totally forgot what i was doing b/c we were so mangled..............and i think i started plugging the toilet paper dispenser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tried that once in the factory bathroom, right after doing a HUUUUUUUUUUGE bu*p, then did a few more in the stall..............totally forgot what i was doing b/c we were so mangled..............and i think i started plugging the toilet paper dispenser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Rod... remember the guy in SOBE... hahahahaha.... they just love you : )