Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LL Cool J - Hush

gqsmuv

WTF are u talkin about?..ds Bound to happen?... Look.. Im pretty much old skool.. and this guys shit is still hot.. I go back to some ablums that I thought fell off a bit.... and listen.. Shit is hot. Not all songs as good as the next but over all.. CrAzY... Anyone else doin what he does?..No IMO.... some maybe behind the scenes..or in thier community..or on screen/maybe.. you know what i mean.. If i took it wrong sorry.. im not ignorant.. Im just passionate on LL. All his releases this year are dope.(PERIOD) Maybe I'm just a fan and maybe Im drunk (Mickys 4-0)... I just cant believe there is ANY negativaty on him. Help me understand. LATE.

reading this back.... im buzzd..cool?... just xpressin.

definitely on point bombay...in my book, LL always got the touch...holding it down for at least a decade...his formula works with smooth tracks like this...and that rough edge, he already done PROVED THAT...knocked out Ice T, Kool Moe Dee, Canibus and the likes...

i feel good about "candy"

the "briiistoool hotel" room 515

i can't live with out my "radio"

haha yall rememeber that shit?!??! i use to burn the shit outta that tape. surprised it didnt pop

damn what was his dj's name...cut creator right? yea it was...go cut creator go!! haha ight i went back to mid 80's for a min

...i can't live with out my "radio"

haha yall rememeber that shit?!??! i use to burn the shit outta that tape. surprised it didnt pop damn what was his dj's name...cut creator right? yea it was...go cut creator go!! haha ight i went back to mid 80's for a min

LOL am right there with you ...when he busted into the office and started kickin it!

Luv my LL ...from back in the day to present...and his new physique is mad tight! :drool:

• 1 month later...