Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: HoneyGirl!!! (Carin)

CrzyC

my cock takes precedence over any of u!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cuz if it wasnt for me there wouldnt be as much box, and all the things that i have created in this wonderful community!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so u just be happy with ur new toys!!!!!!!!!!!!Bitch!!!!!!!!!!:D

true....but i asked for the blow job first :)

damn it why didnt any1 tell tastelkhuni....she was supposed to give me a blow job b4 she left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn it guess next time she owes me 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
ok next time you should suck those little babies,theres only one condition ...i think you heard me last night :)

:lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:

oye, relaxation time...you are mine biatch!

que relaxation ni relaxation.......tu no sabes nada de box!!!!!!!!!!!! so in other words theres nobody in the box world that belongs to u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

and huni!!!!!!!!!!! u better not start proclaiming ur gonna do stuff on here....cuz i will hold u to ur word, and as of now u have a date with blend, and mrsblend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

que relaxation ni relaxation.......tu no sabes nada de box!!!!!!!!!!!! so in other words theres nobody in the box world that belongs to u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

and huni!!!!!!!!!!! u better not start proclaiming ur gonna do stuff on here....cuz i will hold u to ur word, and as of now u have a date with blend, and mrsblend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

This is true...Flip will hound you like a hunting dog if you mention eating box Carine!

SO act up or give up!!! :hoparound

BTW: Never publicly said 'Thanks' to Flip and Tonie for another great time!

I got to talk to a lot of people I didnt know, and I got to know them

more just as they got to know me better.

I may come out harsh & misundastood when you first meet me.....

but good times & beer can change that!!

I know there's a few peeps that question me,

(whut you think I dont know bitches!??) but you'll get to see later.

Til next time my good peeps!!!! :hoparound