Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Deep

its not as good as it sounds

really strict door which makes no sence when they are already loosing $ after the renovations

you would think they would let more people in alittle easier

from what i have been gathering since years begining, the djs have been really NOT that well at all. They play whats on the charts and nothing really outside that.

I dont waste my time going to a place for lack of atmosphere

and i wont go pay $25 to get into a place where ill just hear the same things as if i recorded a tape of HOT 97

other then that - you wont get in - its 21+ only and for men i belive they are going to 23+ only

Liqid

www.clubexl.com

i had my birthday last year at deep.. basically the deal with that place is that the setup was very nice, and it was decent for a minute. it had its 15 minutes of fame for about 3 months and then once everyone heard about it it turned very trendy, and jersey. when i went (december last year) it was good, expensive though, $1200 bar tab. but i have no clue what its like now, and i wouldnt really suggest going if you are underage. just my 02.

i had my birthday last year at deep.. basically the deal with that place is that the setup was very nice, and it was decent for a minute. it had its 15 minutes of fame for about 3 months and then once everyone heard about it it turned very trendy, and jersey. when i went (december last year) it was good, expensive though, $1200 bar tab. but i have no clue what its like now, and i wouldnt really suggest going if you are underage. just my 02.

Im afraid it has now gotten worse than that! When they first renovated and made the changes from Ohm, it was hot. The club, the sound and the setup was nice and the party was very strong. Imo the only thing they could have worked on was the dj's. But nonetheless the dj's there played 75% house and 25 hip hop and the crowd was the city, trendy with a lil bit of jersey and b&t mixed in BUT nw the whole demographic of the club has changed. Its all black and spanish and its 100% hip hop. Fridays they do a gay night, Saturdays its mostly black and a little spanish and Sundays its all Spanish.

A friend of mine works there and he is getting ready to leave to go somewhere else as did many of the previous employees. One good thing he did tell me about the place is that theydo have a house music party that runs once a month on a sunday. I forgot when the next one is but if i get more info i will post.

Its a shame, i think its a great club and has/had amazing potential.

that party would be the 718 session which i have been talking about for months now. And its no longer there its at avalon since this month.

Congrats bro, you knew about the party 6 months ago. I was just trying to post about a good party that i had heard of- no need to be a dick about things.

im confused didnt say 6 months at all in my post. So if you do wanna get technical lets say 10 months. And the party has been goin on for a 1yr or so. BUT MY MAIN response was to state that the PARTY has moved to avalon now. Next one sept 12th and its a MONTHLY only.

im confused didnt say 6 months at all in my post. So if you do wanna get technical lets say 10 months. And the party has been goin on for a 1yr or so. BUT MY MAIN response was to state that the PARTY has moved to avalon now. Next one sept 12th and its a MONTHLY only.

Silver,

If you are not already a promoter you would be excellent at this game...

Gabe, 718 is back at Deep on Sept 12th :)

Got an email from Danny himself last week, and the new flyers are out on the street... Check Dance Tracks or any other record store and you'll see the new flyer. I'll post his email tonight when I get home...

cool....thx for the info..

i was feelin it at avalon but deep is where i felt more comfortable. And i know people who wouldnt go to the 718 party when it was at avalon. And biscuit a lot of people tell me to be a promoter or do something along those lines. But i dont want that responsibility. I just wanna go out and have my fun and not worry about anything and of course i do spread the word of parties that I PERSONALLY enjoy and go to. Thats something i feel promoters bullshit at sometimes. They only do it to get paid and dont believe in the product.

i was feelin it at avalon but deep is where i felt more comfortable. And i know people who wouldnt go to the 718 party when it was at avalon. And biscuit a lot of people tell me to be a promoter or do something along those lines. But i dont want that responsibility. I just wanna go out and have my fun and not worry about anything and of course i do spread the word of parties that I PERSONALLY enjoy and go to. Thats something i feel promoters bullshit at sometimes. They only do it to get paid and dont believe in the product.

true.....i promoted for exit years ago for 3 weeks.......after 3 weeks of draper and the exit crowd I was out....