Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello all... long time no post

trancerxn112

One of my friends was raving about a club... and she linked me to some club website... and it just happened to be CP... coincidence or fate??? hmmm. How its goin Ms. Shady long time no speak how is Albany treating you. Whatsup Flipmode, hows the wifey? Hey Lynne, hows school?

One of my friends was raving about a club... and she linked me to some club website... and it just happened to be CP... coincidence or fate??? hmmm. How its goin Ms. Shady long time no speak how is Albany treating you. Whatsup Flipmode, hows the wifey? Hey Lynne, hows school?

hello mikey shmikey :) i had no summer classes so im just chillin out this summer.. workin a LOT... but makin $ and havin fun :) u?

hello mikey shmikey :) i had no summer classes so im just chillin out this summer.. workin a LOT... but makin $ and havin fun :) u?

Studying like an animal for the LSATs... 3-4 hours a day, everyday. Classes start on Aug 30th for me... my last year. No fun for me, but come october 2nd (LSAT) im gonna go nuts, that will be the day of excess...

lsat...aye, I am givin mine in oct too, i havet even started preparing yet...where u located??

Studying like an animal for the LSATs... 3-4 hours a day, everyday. Classes start on Aug 30th for me... my last year. No fun for me, but come october 2nd (LSAT) im gonna go nuts, that will be the day of excess...

Naughty: Wassup?? hope Baruch isnt giving you to much shit. :makeout:

XTC: Where you been G-spot?? long time no speak man. :type:

Sugar: Whats cookin good looking?? :love:

Fresin: I live about 20 mins north of Manhattan, im taking mine in the White Plains center right over the TZ. You should start studying bro... theres so much material to cover. Did you take any preptests??

yea, from lsac.org,just cant find the way to keep myself seated for too long....the only hard part is the game questions....but ur right alot of stuff to catchup...r u taking any prep classes?? i'm thinkin of,dont know of any good places though, dont want to goto kaplan...

Naughty: Wassup?? hope Baruch isnt giving you to much shit. :makeout:

Fresin: I live about 20 mins north of Manhattan, im taking mine in the White Plains center right over the TZ. You should start studying bro... theres so much material to cover. Did you take any preptests??

we should all have a meetup in the city one night, but on a weekend that i dont work, everything seems to fall on those weekends, so hopefuly this time it wont, i would like too see everyone, it would be nutz :pint::bounce: [:kiss2:

QUOTE=trancerxn112]Naughty: Wassup?? hope Baruch isnt giving you to much shit. :makeout:

Fresin: After some studying games come really easy, its the LR and the RC that are hard to handle. Order the Logic Reasoning and Logic Games Bible from PS or E-Bay, they are really helpful in helping you understand the intuition behind the questions.

Sugar: Sounds like a plan, i might be down.

XTC: Finishing up two tough semesters of school all finance and economics classes, summer sessions, work and studying for LSAT... havent had much "Mike" time.

u pick where

Fresin: After some studying games come really easy, its the LR and the RC that are hard to handle. Order the Logic Reasoning and Logic Games Bible from PS or E-Bay, they are really helpful in helping you understand the intuition behind the questions.

Sugar: Sounds like a plan, i might be down.

XTC: Finishing up two tough semesters of school all finance and economics classes, summer sessions, work and studying for LSAT... havent had much "Mike" time.