Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SUSHI lovers - Midtown Lunch anyone?

1:30 sounds good for me...and Fletch doesn't "eat that shit". He already took his lunch break so I guess he's stuck. I'm ready to eat. I know there are 2 Japanese restaurants on 55th between 6th and 5th. Never tried them but been meaning to.

Originally posted by MarioNY:

1:30 sounds good for me...and Fletch doesn't "eat that shit". He already took his lunch break so I guess he's stuck. I'm ready to eat. I know there are 2 Japanese restaurants on 55th between 6th and 5th. Never tried them but been meaning to.

1:30-1:35 on the corner of 55th and 5th? Does that sound good to everyone? mysteriousss?bastardino? mario? If it's cool I'll post what Im wearing so ya'll can find me.

-Andy

------------------

andy.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Shit.. They are talking about moving us to another floor right now.. Damn.. Let me find out wtf is going on here..

Z....I'm having California roll as we speak/write.......yammmmmmyyyyy smile.gif ...hehe

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Ok I'm not moving anywhere.. So I can go for sushi.. I don't know any of the ppl who are coming though, wierd smile.gif

Lola!!! Gimme gimme gimme! Btw, I can't go to Miami next weekend.. Too short of a notice to take time off frown.gif See ya tomorrow girlie!

you suck frown.gif .........no sushi for you....go eat celedka...heheheh smile.gif ...actually I'll take that over any sushi anyday..hmmmmmmm....w/ some kartoshka.....yammy smile.gif ........

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Yeah sounds good. Which corner? How the hell am I gonna recognize you ppl? smile.gif

Im going to leave in 5 minutes, so how about 1:40ish on the corner of 55th and 5th going towards 6th. I have dark hair, white button down red tie, black leather jacket. Mysteriousss what about you? Mario you with us?

------------------

andy.gif

Originally posted by az-tec:

Im going to leave in 5 minutes, so how about 1:40ish on the corner of 55th and 5th going towards 6th. I have dark hair, white button down red tie, black leather jacket. Mysteriousss what about you? Mario you with us?

Yeah I'm leaving in a couple of minutes. I'm 5'5", 120, long dark hair.. Wearing gray pants, greenish shirt and a black leather jacket..

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 11-09-2000).]