Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wtf: I wanted ny boxer back

fearlesss

So I'm at this bar on friday with buddies and there's a bachelorette party going on and these groups of girls coming pouring out of the party room looking for boxers. They ask for my boxers and for a shot and lap dance I give them up. I never saw them again. WHERE ARE MY BOXERS??! :)

hhahahah, this happened to me 2 summers ago in the hamptons, i just never felt the need to post it :laugh2:

A bunch of girls were at this bar. One comes up to me and my friends, says i'll get to nibble the candy off her candy necklace if i gave her my boxers.

Well, i hopped in the mens room, took 'em off and proudly threw it at them.

I got to nibble off a good deal of candy off her neck (which obviously turned into more...) and i got a card for my effort. To me, it was worth a pair of boxers :D

hhahahah, this happened to me 2 summers ago in the hamptons, i just never felt the need to post it :laugh2:

A bunch of girls were at this bar. One comes up to me and my friends, says i'll get to nibble the candy off her candy necklace if i gave her my boxers.

Well, i hopped in the mens room, took 'em off and proudly threw it at them.

I got to nibble off a good deal of candy off her neck (which obviously turned into more...) and i got a card for my effort. To me, it was worth a pair of boxers :D

I do not care about the boxers. I just think it's freaking funny. I've always gotten them back.