Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Honk!!

liqidtouch

what, not like its that difficult to get a girl off, though there are some who are more of a challenge. dunno why, but i've always known how to get a girl off... good instincts, i guess... my second gf (first girl i ever slept with) was more than a little pleased about that... took about an hour to get her off the first time, after that it only took a few minutes, cuz i figured out all the things that drove her wild

....everyone is different..........esp women when it comes to sex.........it takes time to get to know your mate......sometime that chemistry is there off the bat.....sometimes it requires work.......there is no one general rule and/or policy......the only ultimate focus you should remember and aspire to is that making love is not about reaching a goal......it's great to have it - no question........but intimacy with another human being is so special......do not discount that if you don't orgasm......after all.......an orgasm is just a few seconds but what goes on before and after can take hours..........

what, not like its that difficult to get a girl off, though there are some who are more of a challenge. dunno why, but i've always known how to get a girl off... good instincts, i guess... my second gf (first girl i ever slept with) was more than a little pleased about that... took about an hour to get her off the first time, after that it only took a few minutes, cuz i figured out all the things that drove her wild

you do need to understand ( and im not downing you at all here

this is just for all mens sake since some dont get it )

theres really two things that happen to a woman in bed with all this-

yes its easy to turn a girl on (handually - physically - or whathave you )

but just because shes "leaking the good juice" does NOT mean shes having an orgasim.

This is mearly her cumming

and when a girl cums in bed does not mean shes had an orgasim-

suprisingly - most women dont know this either-

but trust me - concider it like the differance between

cumming in bed and

WOW OMG in bed.

obviously the OMG is what your aiming for and when SHE has it - yea for sure she will know it.

so will the man - or partner - cause she wont want to let go of him

ok why is it i know all this and im still not getting any?

• 5 months later...
....everyone is different..........esp women when it comes to sex.........it takes time to get to know your mate......sometime that chemistry is there off the bat.....sometimes it requires work.......there is no one general rule and/or policy......the only ultimate focus you should remember and aspire to is that making love is not about reaching a goal......it's great to have it - no question........but intimacy with another human being is so special......do not discount that if you don't orgasm......after all.......an orgasm is just a few seconds but what goes on before and after can take hours..........

beg to differ.

WOW I think i just hit EVERYONE with reps in here hahha

go check your User CP all you honkies (and i mean that) lol

when and where we doing the next SEX BOARD meet up?

should we do it at my anual BBQ?

this year its going to be an outdoor 2 grill BBQ with 9 djs including myself

yes its a free affair

looking at later in MAY

ok can i just say

"beep toot"

cause saturday night i went back to a chicas house and did nothing sexual but i guess shes just feelin me out (not literaly)

We'll go out tonight (Valentines day) and make things happen

so instead of a HONK! i get a beep - cause it ALMOST happened