Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC: This Fri August 20, The Crucifixion with Bad Bob

Guest domsubfriends

Guest domsubfriends

<><>DSF next meeting<><>

*Topic/Demo: ""The CRUCIFIXION" with BadBob with Bad Bob

*This Friday, August 20th at Paddles

*Time: 8:45 PM - 10:45PM (doors open 8:45 PM)

*Address: #250 West 26th Street (Bet: 7th/8th Ave)

Presentation:

This demo is a mix of Sight, Sound & Perversion. Bad Bob explains "Everytime I do this Crucifixion it gets just a bit more intense. The Crucifixion started out a few years ago as a simple scene to demonstrate A Slaves for Her Master. Each time I do THE Crucifixion I never know How it will end". Bad Bob will use many different types of play during the demo from Sensual play to Extreme pain and then wrap it all up in a most Beautiful way. "I always look forward to coming to NYC but this demo is always a special Night!"

The presenter:

Bad Bob is founder Of "THE GROUP" In Connecticut and also Runs a Kink Friendly Bed & Breakfast in His beautiful home, in which they have wonderful parties from time to time.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Plan to stay after our meeting. Fridays have become hot play nights. Once the DSF demo is finished, the regular Paddles crowd mixes with our attendees, and lots of good scenes and mingling take place.

<><>About DomSubFriends MEETINGS and SOCIALS<><>

*You must be minimum 18 years old to attend.

*All meetings and socials are $4 for DSF & affiliate members, and $8 for non members.

DomSubFriends meetings are held 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Friday of each month at Paddles.

Paddles is an NYC S&M club located at:

#250 West 26th Street (Bet: 7th/8th Ave)

Paddles management is gracious to offer all male attendees of DSF meetings a 60% discount to stay when the club opens to the general public at 10 PM.

Females after the meetings are admitted for free, providing they are members of DomSubFriends (or affiliate group); otherwise it's only $5 to stay.

For savings to DSF meetings, affiliate meetings, fetish vendors and S&M clubs, take a look at our website. Discover the many benefits of becoming a DSF member via the net or in person at one of our meetings.

DomSubFriends management

http://www.DomSubFriends.com