Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lounge Suggestions for Sat. August 21st?

My b-day's on Saturday, Aug. 21st and I'm looking for a NYC lounge to celebrate in...something not too big, not too small...a place not too snooty or pretentious, nor too casual...

hip hop music preferred...but some house is fine too

Anyone have suggestions?

I dj at Lobby on saturdays. Its located on 330 W. 38th st, btw 8th & 9th ave. The music is hip-hop, r+b, and reggae on the the main floor and house on the 2nd floor. Girls are free b4 11pm on the guestlist and guys are free b4 10:30 if on guestlist. Open bar from 10-11pm. If this interests you, you can PM me or leave me your e-mail address here.

DJ LIL' MIKE

My b-day's on Saturday, Aug. 21st and I'm looking for a NYC lounge to celebrate in...something not too big, not too small...a place not too snooty or pretentious, nor too casual...

hip hop music preferred...but some house is fine too

Anyone have suggestions?

For some reason I cannot reply to your PM. I would need to know how many guests you are expecting for this saturday. It would be best for you and your guest to arrive early to take advantage of the no charge b4 11pm and the open bar from 10-11pm. Also, arriving early gets you a better table. If your party is large enough, I can give you a few drink tickets as well.

Drop me another message if you have any further questions. Hopefully we can work something out.