Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sexy sophisticated Techno

eKiTeL

hey hey hey.... whats up EK. Havent gotten back to you because I didn't have a computer at home. Now i do have a computer but i'm not back home. So once i get home, I'll get back to you if that make any sense. Anywayz... I'm happy back home even though the recent eleccions have brought me down big time. Djíng is good even though the clubs are shit. I have 2 residencies a month that I really enjoy (one more loungy/housier) and the other you would really enjoy (more techno oriented) at a place called Belle Epoque. I'm happy back home but must admit i do miss miami big time at some points. So oh well, just wanted to get back to you and say hello. Keep in touch. Peace, O.

hey hey hey.... whats up EK. Havent gotten back to you because I didn't have a computer at home. Now i do have a computer but i'm not back home. So once i get home, I'll get back to you if that make any sense. Anywayz... I'm happy back home even though the recent eleccions have brought me down big time. Djíng is good even though the clubs are shit. I have 2 residencies a month that I really enjoy (one more loungy/housier) and the other you would really enjoy (more techno oriented) at a place called Belle Epoque. I'm happy back home but must admit i do miss miami big time at some points. So oh well, just wanted to get back to you and say hello. Keep in touch. Peace, O.

cool thanks, no problem, I was sure there was some kind of logical explanation.... :)

here's a track list for that mix

vince watson - aurelon, deetron mix (bio)

ignition technician - soma (ignition)

tomie nevada - relentless (zenit)

faculty x - perils of second sight (soma)

leandro gamez - 1952, fuel is over mix (phont)

steve d - get into the groove, valentino kanzyani edit (recycled loops)

dj hansz - go bah! (work hard play hard)

sare muratore - nampula (floor)

bodie - woofer (rotation)

andy slate - jungle people (missile)

ignition technician - germany can you hear us (ignition)

krispy kranz - b (*bootleg)

flo - focus, marco g & preach rmx (ltd)

bryan zentz - may your blade chip and shatter (disruptor)

roelz - deep forest, dj misjah rmx (work hard play hard)