Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why is it...

deepspell

that we want things that we cant have!!!!!!!!!!!!

:unhappy:

i know i pursued one girl already in a two year relationship. i wasnt trying to ruin a relationship she already had, we just fell hard for each other. she tried to blame it all on me i think to protect herself. nothing ever became of it, but she is one of my good friends now.

ya know, back in school our ROTC instructor had this saying "of the people who succeed in life, some succeed because they are destined to, the rest, the majority succeed because they are determined to"....well unfortunately for Maj Chris Splinter, life ended when he blew up his limbs in Iraq...... My he rest in Peace....

I am just fortunate and blessed to know that I still have mine...its all respective Deep....

well flip if you just settle for what u CAN get in life......what the fuck is the point in living then? hes saying just settle for what u can have....and just be happy with that.........but dont you think that you deserve MORE? yea yea god gives you this and that FUUUCKKKKKK that. what god gives me is the grace, courage and brains to get what I WANT. not to just settle for what ever comes my way easier. its a hard road to get what u want and it frusterates me at times, but when i think about it......its worth the effort to get it.

i would rather keep this "goal" that im talking about classified info flip :D

well flip if you just settle for what u CAN get in life......what the fuck is the point in living then? hes saying just settle for what u can have....and just be happy with that.........but dont you think that you deserve MORE? yea yea god gives you this and that FUUUCKKKKKK that. what god gives me is the grace, courage and brains to get what I WANT. not to just settle for what ever comes my way easier. its a hard road to get what u want and it frusterates me at times, but when i think about it......its worth the effort to get it.

i would rather keep this "goal" that im talking about classified info flip :D

NO DOUBT...IM SURE U PROBABLY DONT REMEMBER, BUT A COUPLE OF MONHTS BACK I PUT SOME POST, about...ooops just noticed caps were on!!!!!!......about never settling for anything less than what u want....but as for fresinhas post...i took that as saying.....yes go for ur goals, but sometimes in life u have to take whats given to u, while u try and attain ur goals.....dont push away the little things that may benefit u now, just trying to reach ur final destination!!!!!!!!!!! but by all means never settle....settleing for what u dont want is the main reason alot of things are twisted in this society!!!!!!!!! but life is alot more patient than we r and sometimes people just give in!!!!!!!!!!! with that i tell u....i wish u the best of luck in attaining ur classified goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully u will have a goal reaching celebration one of these days, or however long it takes u to reach it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

sometimes i think im outa my league and too ambitious for my own good....

this is impossible..........everyone is in the same league....it's peoples ego's that make them think they are not.

keep doin what your doin......

One very important fact of life that i'd learned is not to get my hopes up, even if all the signs are pointing to success.

Too many times in the past i've been let down by people/things. Now whenever something presents itself, i look at it for what it is, and don't assume it's gonna work out 100%.

This is especially handy in relationships.

One very important fact of life that i'd learned is not to get my hopes up, even if all the signs are pointing to success.

Too many times in the past i've been let down by people/things. Now whenever something presents itself, i look at it for what it is, and don't assume it's gonna work out 100%.

This is especially handy in relationships.

this is true...