Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you guys from Boston know this guy?

thehype

Ok now there were several posts I needed to respond to here but this one takes the cake...It Def was not some gay camo shirt you pleated pant fucking button down wearing nerd... Dont hate because when you put on a sleevless shirt people mistake you for nyis... If I was you I would look into those wrinkle free kakhis and button downs because when you fall asleep at 12:45am you can wake up and not have to iron...now get back to Im'ing Ras, April, and you know who

And to the Asian version of Joe Mama...nope that says it all annnddd den

:laugh::laugh: Phew....for a second there I thought I was the wrinkle free khaki wanna be

Those were the days.....

Kim and Mark were together

Kiwi Kevin ruled the scene

Best night was Ironbound with Klutch and Unique

And you fucks were all in Miami and it was the funniest week on CP EVER

:laugh: Definitely the funniest week I can remember--CP messageboard or in real life.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your so mad because you kno its true.

fashion victim say whaaat?

I actually say a tank that said "Fashion Victim" yesterday @ Target and I was gonna buy it for you, but I know how you don't like to wear sleeveless shirts much, with the whole NYis-lookalike thing.

j/k I would never buy you a present. All the nj messgaeboard chicks would be wicked mad w/ me and I'm not tryna start shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Wish I was the one who cheated, but I wasn't. I can be happy with one person, some people cannot. It's a sad story. I think a therapist needs to come into his life. Some people don't learn & keep repeating old habits. Pretty sad, but he's single again so I hear...what a shocker. I just have vacation on my mind....could care less.

And Styme..... I'm quite the opposite babe. :gang:

Kim Johnson, Little Falls N.J.

Request Photo Review

Score: 7.50/10

12 votes

Rate This Photo

I'm too cute to post a picture. Just email me and I will send you one! I am filled with energy and I love to laugh all the time. See if you can keep up with me!

Looking For: Men for a short term relationship, a long term relationship, marriage, a friend, an activity partner or a pen pal

Ideal Person: I am looking for a very good looking guy with a degree in rocket scientry! Ha! Well, Ok someone goodlooking, and very intelligent. Please don't be lazy....have lots of ambition!! Nothing is sexier than a man that loves to work hard! I am very picky, but I should be because I have a lot to offer someone, and to top it off, I'm a total sweetheat! Any questions, just ask me.

Just a thought

Reading this shit, i think it is childish to go on a public message board and talk about someone who you dont even know and only get one side of the story. Who cares, the guy has a new girlfriend and just let it go, who cares what other people do...seems to me that you guys totally have no lives. And I think it is trash to go on a board and talk about an ex, this ariesgirly seems like a low class hoe if u ask me. This guy doesnt even respond to this shit, seems he is more of the normal one to me.....and its on a Boston board, you guys are retarts. Just new here and sticking up for what I noticed.