Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lesbians!! mmmmm =)~

guest00901

i dont need a second mortgage to watch this happen...i just need all the people in the right place at the right time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::D

he makes a very valid point ;) ur totally capable of making it happen flip - I am ready and willing to aid u & themrs in making it all possible (under one condition I get to join in on the fun!)!

he makes a very valid point ;) ur totally capable of making it happen flip - I am ready and willing to aid u & themrs in making it all possible (under one condition I get to join in on the fun!)!

ur closer ur not the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!:D I have a gut feeling that there is too much talking going on here.... Im not saying a thing about this any more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I think tstelkhuni is actually a guy pretending to be a woman, its like the wolf wearing the sheep skin to guard the pen....

naaawww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive seen her in the flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not all her flesh :half:.... but ....ive physically have seen that she exist!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I mean i have seen tstelkhuni post pics of her alleged boobs and ass, but not really sure if they are hers.....i need some proof, i need to see some face and preferably naked pics.....what do u think flip???

naaawww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive seen her in the flesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not all her flesh :half:.... but ....ive physically have seen that she exist!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I mean i have seen tstelkhuni post pics of her alleged boobs and ass, but not really sure if they are hers.....i need some proof, i need to see some face and preferably naked pics.....what do u think flip???

I think not!! :nono: I am as real and as natural as they come. You choose to believe whatever little fantasy that ur lil mind creates - thats fine - u wanna think I'm a guy - thats ur problem. But for those who have seen me in the "flesh" I am what I say and show. :D

can i c u in flesh??? believe me last thing I would like to think of u is being a guy..... :love:

I think not!! :nono: I am as real and as natural as they come. You choose to believe whatever little fantasy that ur lil mind creates - thats fine - u wanna think I'm a guy - thats ur problem. But for those who have seen me in the "flesh" I am what I say and show. :D