Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would u kick the bitch to the curb?

DJGaryMatthews

i had plans to meet up with this girl last nite at a bar. i went with a bunch of my friends, she was with a bunch of her friends. so we met up, chilled a bit, i got her and her 2 friends shots. we talked for like maybe 20 min. then she tells me her ex's friend is around and he's givin her shit for bein out at a bar and talkin to me. he doesnt want his boy's ex-gf talking to anyone else i guess. which is dumb. but anyway...she tells me that its probably a bad idea that me and her hang out cuz this kid will start trouble, so she tells me to stay away from her for the rest of the nite. so i did...a little pissed off, but i didnt see her for the rest of the nite.

do i have the right to be pissed at this girl? should i give her the cold shoulder? or being that we've only been talkin for like 3 days, should i let it go and see how she acts from here on out?

forget it. She's either lying to you & he's her bf, or she has a friend whose drama you don't need. There are many fish in the sea, why fight for it?

pounds to pesos that she's still got a bf, and was tryin to get a little action on the side, cuz i dont know ANY girl (baggage or no) who would do that to a guy.

way i figure... if a girl insists you buy her a drink (or even asks, really), forget it... if you offer to buy her a drink and she suggests you should buy for her friends too, run away... if you're talking to a girl and she says you should keep your distance for any reason, forget her...

if she calls up and doesnt have a REALLY great excuse, tell her to go play with her dog if she's that horny :P

Ditch this girl. Say you do start something up with this girl, what is she going to do , make you duck in the car every time she sees one of her ex's friends or if youre in a club, say "do me a favor hun, pretend you dont know me, my ex's friends are around again"

please, ditch the loser, and find someone better...if she calls, tell her that youre busy, dont give her an opportunity to give you any b.s. excuses

and besides, why the hellllllllll did you buy HER FRIENDS shots...she obviously didnt mind having you around then