Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: DJ Flip

phatman

...so far so good man.......i put it on my mp3 player and will listen to the entire mix tomorrow at the gym......but i dig it.......got deep dark and sexy after the first track and a half........def like where youre taking it.....and youre your worst critic, it sounds tight so far..........i called it The Flip Mix...your title was too long/wordy.......

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dabble... its a hobby....just had a bunch of tunes i wanted to hear on one cd instead of carrying around 10 different cds!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

awesome bro!

yo clear up a myth for me in miami.......is the scene majorly trance down there or do u gotz the funk, tribal, progressive and deep house down there? :hat:

oh and just to make this sex related.....'

bitches need to shut the fuck up and eat box :D

awesome bro!

yo clear up a myth for me in miami.......is the scene majorly trance down there or do u gotz the funk, tribal, progressive and deep house down there? :hat:

oh and just to make this sex related.....'

bitches need to shut the fuck up and eat box :D

i would say the scene down here is alot more house than trance...it was hardcore trance 2 to 3 years ago, but that is not the case anymore!!!!!!!!!:D

and hello its a cd i made...u know there has to be a sex related song in there!!!!!!!! so this thread was sex related from the get go!!!!!!!!!!!!!:licker:

i havent been down to MIA since WMC 2002 + 2003

i see tiesto ( :rolleyes: ) spins down there all the time so i figured there must be majorly a trance scene but its good to know miami got the hizzouse :rock:

well when tiesto and pvd and they come down al the trance heads come out in force cuz they dont get it every weekend as much as they used too a couple years back!!!!!!! there is still a big trance following, but house as of now reigns supreme!!!!!!!!!!!!

tracklisting?

im realllllllyyyyy not good with names.... so i will try my best to give names

1) Dido- white flag....some house remix there!

2) jessica eve...i hear u calling

3) i think they are called oxygen, and i dont know what the name is but the chicks vocal will make any guy hard!!!!!!!!!:D

4) robin nieves - some song with a name?????

5) rod backsteen - Stolen Soul

6) forgot the dj but the track is called Solid textures

7) Hell in paradise - yoko ono - Murk Miami mix

8) mike monday - to get down d. ramirez mix

9) the very popular...i feel loved in la la land!!!!!!!

10) dont really know the name but its a nice breaks song!!!!!!!!

11) Spanish Orgasm!!!!!!! its breaks...but if i may say...this track freakin rawks!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

do you guys have the deep house scene down there????

paradise garage type shiet :rock:

all love and soul! :love:

we have a house god in Oscar G down here.....that guys talent is amazing when u actually see him get in there and work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will make ur head spin!!!!!!!!!!!! so whatever u can think of He can play it....but u know that for the most part...people dont really go for the music, most people dont know the Sub genres...to them its all that "techno" music...so it limits D.j's to what they can do at times.....we have aplce down here on wednesday nights, a little lounge called cafeteria.......that is the best tihng going down here.....its a little room that can fit maybe 100-150 people...but ever weekk the people that show up r just industry luvrs of the music, and the stuff they play there is just unadulterated nastiness!!!!!!!!!! and since most of the big djs down here go to that....they start tag teaming it up, and what comes out of those sessions is just a sick vibe, that the crowd that appreciates it just go nuts too!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

we have a house god in Oscar G down here.....that guys talent is amazing when u actually see him get in there and work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will make ur head spin!!!!!!!!!!!! so whatever u can think of He can play it....but u know that for the most part...people dont really go for the music, most people dont know the Sub genres...to them its all that "techno" music...so it limits D.j's to what they can do at times.....we have aplce down here on wednesday nights, a little lounge called cafeteria.......that is the best tihng going down here.....its a little room that can fit maybe 100-150 people...but ever weekk the people that show up r just industry luvrs of the music, and the stuff they play there is just unadulterated nastiness!!!!!!!!!! and since most of the big djs down here go to that....they start tag teaming it up, and what comes out of those sessions is just a sick vibe, that the crowd that appreciates it just go nuts too!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

hehe thats phat.......sounds like sullivan room, 718 sessions and Cielo altho cielo is slowly going to become mainstream now :unhappy:

The last track is my FAVORITE, when the girl starts singing.

You have no idea what it does to me, I just close my eyes.... :)

....lol........i told your hubby i was in love with that song......gotta get him some software to track that shit up so i can jump to it rather than fast forward through the entire cd.....

....lol........i told your hubby i was in love with that song......gotta get him some software to track that shit up so i can jump to it rather than fast forward through the entire cd.....

if he gets mixmiester he should be able track it and even fix his fuck ups

i would like to do a guest set at a fliptoniaaa party one day! :bounce:

if u really wanted to do that...i would tell u..that u should if u can gather funds...make a trip down here in february!!!!!!!!!! thats when im having the next B.B.Q at the land locals show there stuff bash!!!!!!!!!!! last years party ws insanity!!!!!!!!! we had over 20 local d.j's just come and show about 150 people that luvs this music, what they got!!!!!!!!!! so if u can try to see if u can make that happen...we will put u down for a set!!!!!!!!!! last year the first d.j. started at like 1 in the afternoon, and they kept going hour long sets till all 20 went...which kind of teels u the party went longer than 20 hours!!!!!!!!;) so keep that in mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

and about the track seperation......i dont put tracks on purpose...thats to make people listen to the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

if u really wanted to do that...i would tell u..that u should if u can gather funds...make a trip down here in february!!!!!!!!!! thats when im having the next B.B.Q at the land locals show there stuff bash!!!!!!!!!!! last years party ws insanity!!!!!!!!! we had over 20 local d.j's just come and show about 150 people that luvs this music, what they got!!!!!!!!!! so if u can try to see if u can make that happen...we will put u down for a set!!!!!!!!!! last year the first d.j. started at like 1 in the afternoon, and they kept going hour long sets till all 20 went...which kind of teels u the party went longer than 20 hours!!!!!!!!;) so keep that in mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

and about the track seperation......i dont put tracks on purpose...thats to make people listen to the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

hmmmm......feb. that sounds like a plan. i'll come drop some tracks in that piece :D

nick when was it that u were thinking of going?

i do the same shit bro.....no tracks on my sets usually unless im sending it to a promoter so they can just whizz thru it if they feel like to get a feel for the cd

...i was thinking september/october but who says we cant party in florida twice?.....

id say 3 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sept...february, and i know its a fast turnaround....but id say march for conference too!!!!!!!!!!!!! i should let all cpers that come down for conference stay at the land free of charge!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea: the only thing is i know everybody feels like if they arent exactly on the beach that they r missinng out!!!!!!!!!! hello its a 15- 20 minute drive, and it saves u all on the hotel price hikes that they have during conference!!!!!!!!!!:D which means more mney to party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

id say 3 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sept...february, and i know its a fast turnaround....but id say march for conference too!!!!!!!!!!!!! i should let all cpers that come down for conference stay at the land free of charge!!!!!!!!!!!! :idea: the only thing is i know everybody feels like if they arent exactly on the beach that they r missinng out!!!!!!!!!! hello its a 15- 20 minute drive, and it saves u all on the hotel price hikes that they have during conference!!!!!!!!!!:D which means more mney to party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

i'll DEF be there for conference this year. (unless its cancelled like i hear)

do you take payment in weed?

i'll DEF be there for conference this year. (unless its cancelled like i hear)

do you take payment in weed?

conference will not be cancelled...ultra mught be cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!! ultra is the one with money problems.....WMC is a different entity then ultra....last year was the first time they did a joint thing, but they still are seperate entities!!!!!!!!!!!:D