Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: DJ Flip

phatman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...my cousin has a space right on hollywood beach i have access to year round.........great tiki bar as well.........lola and i had some beers and listened to a killer band on the last day i was there........

hollywood beach isnt far from me!!!!!!!!!!!! so there u have it people.....all the guys can stay with phatman during conference.....and all the bitches can stay here at the land with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):laugh::D

hollywood beach isnt far from me!!!!!!!!!!!! so there u have it people.....all the guys can stay with phatman during conference.....and all the bitches can stay here at the land with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):laugh::D

:laugh:

i wanna see some hot miami girls tho meng!

i hear miami ladies like the dudes up north :tongue:

if u really wanted to do that...i would tell u..that u should if u can gather funds...make a trip down here in february!!!!!!!!!! thats when im having the next B.B.Q at the land locals show there stuff bash!!!!!!!!!!! last years party ws insanity!!!!!!!!! we had over 20 local d.j's just come and show about 150 people that luvs this music, what they got!!!!!!!!!! so if u can try to see if u can make that happen...we will put u down for a set!!!!!!!!!! last year the first d.j. started at like 1 in the afternoon, and they kept going hour long sets till all 20 went...which kind of teels u the party went longer than 20 hours!!!!!!!!;) so keep that in mind!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhh memories....i was the last dj,great fucking partyyyyyyyy...i played from 8am til 12....fun times :)

ohhhh memories....i was the last dj,great fucking partyyyyyyyy...i played from 8am til 12....fun times :)

it seems far....but its really just around the corner, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this year were gonna have to start it even earlier!!!!!!!!!!!! and it will end even later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

it seems far....but its really just around the corner, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this year were gonna have to start it even earlier!!!!!!!!!!!! and it will end even later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

wussup with an extended set for moi? i'll drop a nice like 2-3 hr set for your asses :rock:

......lmao........it's a studio suite........maximum capacity is 2 ...........

wussup with an extended set for moi? i'll drop a nice like 2-3 hr set for your asses :rock:

well we need to have space for all the d.j's so until every1 gets there hour in then i keep it strict...cuz we dont want any1 left out.....but after that its open decks...whic is why blen went long last year cuz he had the coveted las set...so he went until whenever...but people started tag teaming and just going off after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

well we need to have space for all the d.j's so until every1 gets there hour in then i keep it strict...cuz we dont want any1 left out.....but after that its open decks...whic is why blen went long last year cuz he had the coveted las set...so he went until whenever...but people started tag teaming and just going off after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

ahhhhhh i see.......im cool with that!

im already seeing it lol.......im bringing more record cases than luggage for clothes lmao

3 record cases and my mac will suffice :D

just curious, what kinda set up you got?

damn this nigga is rocking mackies :eek:

niiiiiiice set up bro.....VERYYYYYYYYY nice

u musta spent a pretty penny on dat!! those speakers are DIESEL

well the mackie is just a monitor...but i have 6 more speakers in that room....the old school type...but they do the job well!!!!!!!! ive got 2 scoops and two mid/high speakers....and then 2 all in ones on the oterh side of the room!!!!!!!!!!! t can get loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

oh yeah and most of the good equipment is complmetns of mr grooveeric!!!!!!!!!! its his stuff i just store it for him till he needs it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

but at least u can say ...no that u care...but u can say uve played on the same cdj's as edgar v, George acosta, and Pvd!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

well the mackie is just a monitor...but i have 6 more speakers in that room....the old school type...but they do the job well!!!!!!!! ive got 2 scoops and two mid/high speakers....and then 2 all in ones on the oterh side of the room!!!!!!!!!!! t can get loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

fucking good monitor tho :eek:

i need to take pics of my setup :half:

got 3 technics 1200's a rane mp-2016 rotary. :D

that mackie is a powered speaker i assume? i think....

i got the JBL eon powered speakers. i cant deal with all the amps and wires

oh yeah and most of the good equipment is complmetns of mr grooveeric!!!!!!!!!! its his stuff i just store it for him till he needs it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

but at least u can say ...no that u care...but u can say uve played on the same cdj's as edgar v, George acosta, and Pvd!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

its kinda embarasing to say bro......but i have NEVER used cdj's :funny:

usually when i have a gig i'll just drop vinyls and or MP3's off my mac

i know how to use them and shit but i rather just use vinyl. i rarely even use my laptop. just use it for production

fucking good monitor tho :eek:

i need to take pics of my setup :half:

got 3 technics 1200's a rane mp-2016 rotary. :D

that mackie is a powered speaker i assume? i think....

i got the JBL eon powered speakers. i cant deal with all the amps and wires

nice!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah when i made the cd that i made it was my first time using a rane!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i could get my hands on a specific alan and heath mixer...but that thing is 5 g's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want all this stuff, and i dont even d.j.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah when i made the cd that i made it was my first time using a rane!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i could get my hands on a specific alan and heath mixer...but that thing is 5 g's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want all this stuff, and i dont even d.j.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the mixer i would fucking DIIIIIIE for is the mixer off a phazon system

now THATSSSSS a mixer

once you spin on a rotary, nothing else is the same kidd

the mixer i would fucking DIIIIIIE for is the mixer off a phazon system

now THATSSSSS a mixer

once you spin on a rotary, nothing else is the same kidd

same thing as the rane really!!!!!!!!!! ive seen them both...same concept....i still think that alan heath can take em!!!!!!!!!!! and its a rotary....but that thing was just insanity!!!!!!!!! im gonna look for a pic but it may be hard ot find it!!!!!!!!!!

same thing as the rane really!!!!!!!!!! ive seen them both...same concept....i still think that alan heath can take em!!!!!!!!!!! and its a rotary....but that thing was just insanity!!!!!!!!! im gonna look for a pic but it may be hard ot find it!!!!!!!!!!

it has nothiing to do with the design of the mixer......its the sound paramiters that are fucking BANANNAS with the phazon.

the signal noise is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO low on that thing :eek:

thats why phazons are so nasty