Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: DJ Flip

phatman

yeah crobar has a phazon...at least the one down here...wait till oct, and for this new club nocturnal to open up .......they are specially making a system from scratch for that place, their gonna have an in house sound guy from the company(funktion 1) there at all time...just tweeking it constantly, to make it sound better, and better...and the rumors that come out are just so insane that .....i think ears may not be able to handle the clarity that that system may have!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

u guys should just look at the layout of the club.....its looks crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nocturnalmiami.com/

go to menu...then club info...then at the bottom theres a layout and renderings link.....click on that and check out the computer renderings of what its supposed to look like!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah crobar has a phazon...at least the one down here...wait till oct, and for this new club nocturnal to open up .......they are specially making a system from scratch for that place, their gonna have an in house sound guy from the company(funktion 1) there at all time...just tweeking it constantly, to make it sound better, and better...and the rumors that come out are just so insane that .....i think ears may not be able to handle the clarity that that system may have!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

u guys should just look at the layout of the club.....its looks crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nocturnalmiami.com/

go to menu...then club info...then at the bottom theres a layout and renderings link.....click on that and check out the computer renderings of what its supposed to look like!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

wow that shit looks pretty fucking nasty! :eek:

ANNNNNNNNNNND you got 2 sick ass dj's, especially kraze. im not a hip hop fan as much as i used to but he is fucking DISGUSTING!

stryke is pretty niceee too. havent heard much of his shit but i did hear one live set from the patio @ space and he tore it a new asshole.

mannnn i wanna spin at spots like dat......i need more exposure :half:

so much comp up here in the city its fucking hard to get some shit. im still young tho, im only 22 :D

wow that shit looks pretty fucking nasty! :eek:

ANNNNNNNNNNND you got 2 sick ass dj's, especially kraze. im not a hip hop fan as much as i used to but he is fucking DISGUSTING!

stryke is pretty niceee too. havent heard much of his shit but i did hear one live set from the patio @ space and he tore it a new asshole.

mannnn i wanna spin at spots like dat......i need more exposure :half:

so much comp up here in the city its fucking hard to get some shit. im still young tho, im only 22 :D

And they just annoucned edgarV will be doing after hours...stryke is one of the most techinically sound d.j's ive ever heard......when it comes to our type of music....hes one of those that if the mood strykes him...he will pull out his laptop, and just start making a song right then and there for the peeps!!!!!!!!!! and craze....im not a hip hopper either...but that guy is a god in his craft....i know u know what im talking about.....ive seen him and qbert paly together.....ther r no words....none whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown: they take djing to a whole new dimension with all that turntablism stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

And they just annoucned edgarV will be doing after hours...stryke is one of the most techinically sound d.j's ive ever heard......when it comes to our type of music....hes one of those that if the mood strykes him...he will pull out his laptop, and just start making a song right then and there for the peeps!!!!!!!!!! and craze....im not a hip hopper either...but that guy is a god in his craft....i know u know what im talking about.....ive seen him and qbert paly together.....ther r no words....none whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown: they take djing to a whole new dimension with all that turntablism stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

ahhh i love live production....nuttin like it :D