Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Happened to the REAL House Heads

What Happenrd to the True House Heads in Jersey? Maybe I am just getting old, but there was a time you didn't have to play hip hpo and bullshit in order to get people out to party in this state. I guess those days are over, it seems like every club has to have a " Top 40" night in order to get people out to party. There are a few good Real House parties out there , but not many. It seems that all the decent clubs out there need to play " Top 40 " and Hip Hop to get people to come out. If I am just blind and don't know what I am talking about, direct to the right place.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as someone said before, "they grew up" is a fact. i have to admit i used to go out 3-4 nights a week years back. now i am lucky if i go out once. im going back to school and just savin loot now instead of goin out everynight. but if your lookin for a good house party then hit up deko tonight. i know they have Who tha Funk in the Nu basement. all house all night. check it out. if u need list info them pm me.

Z

Guest DJPREMO

there is no more underground spots to go to anymore everything is all bright and happy! some of the heads might not like the venue. the house heads are around!

What Happenrd to the True House Heads in Jersey? Maybe I am just getting old, but there was a time you didn't have to play hip hpo and bullshit in order to get people out to party in this state. I guess those days are over, it seems like every club has to have a " Top 40" night in order to get people out to party. There are a few good Real House parties out there , but not many. It seems that all the decent clubs out there need to play " Top 40 " and Hip Hop to get people to come out. If I am just blind and don't know what I am talking about, direct to the right place.

I am still here

I am a true house head for life. It does come and go, it did for years. If you wanna listen to some crazy beats check out the R3M!X party every last friday of the month @ Club Sleep. The night is packed with Tribal, Progressive and hard style house. Also the 2 resisdent DJ's that play this night are David Quest & Billy Mantani. There is also a rotateing guest. Come check this party out. August 27, 2004 @ Club Sleep!!! :clap2:

YO, THATS A GREAT QUESTION..... THE SAD REALITY IS THEY DID GROW UP..AND NOW A DAYS YOU NEED MORE THEN A GOOD "HOUSE ONLY" NITE @ A CLUB, TO REACH OUT TO THESE PEOPLE. SHIT, YOU CANT EVEN CALL IT A "HOUSE ONLY" NITE I HAVE TO PLAY A LOT OF COMMERCIAL STUFF AS WELL BUT I DO TRY AND EDUCATE THE CROWD THE BEST I CAN... ANY THING IS BETTER THEN MIXIN IN HIP HOP FOR ME... I THINK THE SCENE IS ONLY AS GOOD AS THE RADIO STATION SUPPORTING IT......(HOT 97 TO HIP HOP) ITS BASICLY UNHEARD OF IN THE US..... SO TAKE THE UK FOR EXAMPLE WHY DO THINK HOUSE AND ALL DANCE IS BIGGER THEN HIP HOP????? THERE IS MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF RADIO SUPPORT, A 7 YEAR OLD COULD LISTEN TO THE RADIO AND HEAR HOUSE....AND THATS HOW IT STARTS......SO PEOPLE LIKE US ( DJ'S PRODUCERS ECT) NEED TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND DO ANY THING WE CAN TO BRING IT BACK....

"UNDERGROUND WILL LIVE FOR EVER BABBY......JUST LIKE ROACHES...NEVER DIE....ALWAYS LIVIN........AND ON THAT NOTE......LETS GET BACK TO THE PROGRAM....... :bounce::clap2::bounce: