Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Happened to the REAL House Heads

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you are so sick of Classics parties because thats ALLLLLLLL everyone listens to even outside of clubs. Nothing worse than getting ready to go out to a classics party and the music playing in the background is CLASSICS MUSIC.. because then later on that night when you are at the classics party and you hear a song you just heard 3 hours before that while you are just out of the shower.... ITS NOT THAT FUCKING CLASSIC.

The fun of a classic party IN MY OPINION is when you hear a song coming on and you think of your best memory to that song.. But if you just heard that song earlier, your 'good' memory will be erased and you'll think SHIT.. I just heard this crap. :splat:

I AGREE, LIKE THE TIME THEY WERE RECORDING LIVE ON KTU FROM TEMPTS A FEW YEARS BACK...........AND RIGHT WHEN THEY WENT LIVE DENNY DROPPED CONTROL FREAK, AND I WAS IN A HUUUUUUUUGE HOLE, AND SO WAS EEEEVERY ONE AROUND ME, THEN DENNY PLAYED IT AGAIN, THEN I THOUGHT HE DIDNT PLAY IT THE FIRST TIME, SO I DID ANOTHER HUUUUGE BUMP AND GOT EVEN MORE KRUNKED UP?????????????????

YES I DO LOVE THOSE MOMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES I AGREE DEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course you are so sick of Classics parties because thats ALLLLLLLL everyone listens to even outside of clubs. Nothing worse than getting ready to go out to a classics party and the music playing in the background is CLASSICS MUSIC.. because then later on that night when you are at the classics party and you hear a song you just heard 3 hours before that while you are just out of the shower.... ITS NOT THAT FUCKING CLASSIC.

The fun of a classic party IN MY OPINION is when you hear a song coming on and you think of your best memory to that song.. But if you just heard that song earlier, your 'good' memory will be erased and you'll think SHIT.. I just heard this crap. :splat:

or the time you and i went to exit, many moons ago............remember we left the hermantor in NM and i made it to exit in 15 minutes

well anyway, rod was all GEEKED OUT OF HIS SKULL and rod heard chocolate tracks, and i was looking over at about 1000 people just losing there fucking minds!!!!!!!, and i turned to you and said "I LOVE THIS FUCKING SHIT"

gotta love those moments!!!!!!!!!!!!

or the time you and i went to exit, many moons ago............remember we left the hermantor in NM and i made it to exit in 15 minutes

well anyway, rod was all GEEKED OUT OF HIS SKULL and rod heard chocolate tracks, and i was looking over at about 1000 people just losing there fucking minds!!!!!!!, and i turned to you and said "I LOVE THIS FUCKING SHIT"

And This One Time At Bandcamp. Who Cares about your drug memories. We all have them. If you needed to be fucked up in order to party then you are not a True House Head anyway. Real House heads only care about the music.

pfffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttt AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HAAHAHAHAHHAAH

"REAL HOUSE HEADS??????????????" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

"THIS ONE TIME IN BAND CAMP" BWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAH

yurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A LATTE AND SIMMER DOWN BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And This One Time At Bandcamp. Who Cares about your drug memories. We all have them. If you needed to be fucked up in order to party then you are not a True House Head anyway. Real House heads only care about the music.

pfffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttt AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HAAHAHAHAHHAAH

"REAL HOUSE HEADS??????????????" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

"THIS ONE TIME IN BAND CAMP" BWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAH

yurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A LATTE AND SIMMER DOWN BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES.. I remember that day perfectly.

matter of fact, I was SOMEWHERE recently and that Whitney song came on.. you know the one that goes like, 'and so you knowwwwwwwwwww the wayyyyyyyyyy it feels to cry, the way that I cried when you broke my world in 2, well baby I learned.. ok well you get the point, Learned from the best. Soo anywho, I remember standing across the DJ booth on the 2nd floor and Anthony Lamont was standing there like HANGING off screaming the lyrics out all dramatic and when the part said HUHHHHH!! all the lights went on and he was so friggin dramatic and we both lost it... Only you were on a WAY different level. I was unaware of Geek status mode back in the angelic days..

Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahahahaaaaaaa I Remember That!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squeesh Squeesh Squeesh..................

Or better yet.. You made sure I was fully hydrated and bought me bottles of water every 4 minutes and I was like WOW Rod is great... bringing me all this water.. then, all of the blowpops and Neonsticks that I stuck in my boots..

then On the drive home you decided to tell me that you were just refillin the same bottle of water in the bathroom.. I heaved.