Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody else goin out tonite MON

If so have a great time(i know i will) few good parties goin on tonite and tues and wed and thur and fri adn sat and sun. And im working 5 days in a row so if ya see me out and not dancin to much its cause of that.

where you headed tonight? cielo?

yo urban what your looking for, and kahn i wanna go to cielo i mean i like francios but the crowd can be quite annoying at times. Scoobe and rissa are goin to cielo tonite. Me im heading over to sapphire for melvin moore,danny "buddah"moraes, lithuim, joeski, shigulators. And maybe one more dj still not confirmed but it would be huge.

mad underground and cmon kahn you know i like to party where there is no dresscode. Free b4 11 and 5 bucks afterwards.

cool....maybe I'll swing by..I have a bus. meeting near Chinatown at 9. What's the address......

seems like we are the only ones hanging out tonite. I will be in the house around 1030ish.

cool. I'll probably go depending on when I get done in Chinatown. Kind of wanted to check out Francois.....but don't want the hassles.