Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj'ais Last Night Was Sickkkkk !!!!!!!!

I don't eat pills ...... but how much COCAINE did you sniff this weekend? Does kelly syill know that you do Special K ? How about the heroin ?????

Ok loser, apparently I wasnt out this weekend I was home.... You must feel like a winner bragging about how SICKKKKKKKkk Seaside Heights is at 27

Yo the Jersey shore was soooooooooooo sickkkkkkkkk

WINNER HEY YA DOIN

your old, short & wear out the same visor all the time

choopie i loo better then u on my 10th day of tina. i hope u lied about going to the gym all weekend because u have no body.

also i'm still waiting for u come up to this short, weared out & visor wearing person & smash me because i'll laugh in your face.

i'll be @ taste wed night if you have anything u want to say to me. i'll be with a girl if u know what that is???

billy dont sweat "i turn to choopie" hes only good for a laugh.

again choopie i'll be at taste wed night!

choopie i loo better then u on my 10th day of tina. i hope u lied about going to the gym all weekend because u have no body.

also i'm still waiting for u come up to this short, weared out & visor wearing person & smash me because i'll laugh in your face.

i'll be @ taste wed night if you have anything u want to say to me. i'll be with a girl if u know what that is???

billy dont sweat "i turn to choopie" hes only good for a laugh.

again choopie i'll be at taste wed night!

Choopie all talk no action, he is nervous to go to Taste....

Well if Choopie rips on me today he has an advantage I will be in meeting all day trying to close on some big deals CHOOPA if you know what that means

HAve fun DJing the BAT Mitsvah

Talk to you guys tomm

HEY YA DOINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Choopie all talk no action, he is nervous to go to Taste....

Well if Choopie rips on me today he has an advantage I will be in meeting all day trying to close on some big deals CHOOPA if you know what that means

HAve fun DJing the BAT Mitsvah

Talk to you guys tomm

HEY YA DOINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

badass ...... your so gay ...... shut up

choopie i loo better then u on my 10th day of tina.

Baldbull ... aka GODISADJ ... never claimed to be a juicehead ... i do go to the gym 5 days a week ... and would never brag about doing Tina (fuckin loser ... actually it pretty pathetic)

and No ... i will not be a taste wednesday night .... but come talk shit to me this weekend .... i'll be at DJ'ais ......

Comprende ? OK THEN !!!!!

Baldbull ... aka GODISADJ ... never claimed to be a juicehead ... i do go to the gym 5 days a week ... and would never brag about doing Tina (fuckin loser ... actually it pretty pathetic)

and No ... i will not be a taste wednesday night .... but come talk shit to me this weekend .... i'll be at DJ'ais ......

Comprende ? OK THEN !!!!!

i said i look better then u on tina, doesnt mean i do it anymore. i also will be @ dj's this sunday & i look for u wearing your jersey. if for some reason i miss seeing u, i'll be @ arties bar in the back by the bathroom.

thanks in advance,

GODISADJ

i said i look better then u on tina, doesnt mean i do it anymore. i also will be @ dj's this sunday & i look for u wearing your jersey. if for some reason i miss seeing u, i'll be @ arties bar in the back by the bathroom.

thanks in advance,

GODISADJ

Roger That .....