Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiesto...

dgmodel

i'ma fight u next time i see u. :box: he's still the man. :heart:

will u be attending DT vs. DH?

just cuz DJ mag says hes number one doesnt mean he is :laugh:

i am a BIGGGGGG fan of his production skillz tho......just think hes a boring dj, das all..

will i be attending DT and DH..........HELLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAA! :rock:

have you heard him live bro.....

hes dissapointing for all the hype about him....

...nope but this was a live recording and it was lovely.....i truly doubt he'd fuck up a venue like this man..........i'd give him the benefit of the doubt...........esp after coming off the olympic opening ceremonies......

lies!!!

i havent seen him outside of NYC......guess he only sucks here.......i HAVE heard he is very good down in WMC and other places....

i dunno man......hes not my cup of tea anymore...but yet im still in awe of his production skillz.......in that respect hes incredible

i havent seen him outside of NYC......guess he only sucks here.......i HAVE heard he is very good down in WMC and other places....

i dunno man......hes not my cup of tea anymore...but yet im still in awe of his production skillz.......in that respect hes incredible

i'll admit that i was a little dissapointed at his performance at avalon but i've heard him in sobe a few times and it's been amazing :clap2:

....i'll try to get you this during the week from home.......it was not a mix made for metromix but a live set recorded at a venue up here......i'm pretty sure it's less than six months old but dont quote my old ass on it.......

as soon as i hear it ill know when its from lol

:clap2: