Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Flicking Obsession

Why do some people have a constant obsession with flicking their cigarettes every two seconds. I have a friend who is notorious for doing this!! In turn the cigarette ashes fly all over and ocassionally the head of the cigarette comes off burning whatevers in sight!! I know this because there is the hole the size of a quarter in my car amongst many other holes she's created!! People need to be more careful how they handle their cigarettes. Careless people like that don't care about anything or anybody other than whats important to them!! cwm23.gif

Ive fuckin had it with you cigarette smokers. Flickin that shit every where, burning me in the clubs and parties, stamping that shit out on the street everywhere when the goddam butt collectors are right outside every building, blowing smoke in my face...and one more that gets to me since im so anal.

When youre smoking in your car while driving, is THERE A FUCKIN REASON you cannot put your but out in your ASHTRAY? Theres a reason it is there. Whats with flicking it out the window? Also, when you throw it out the window, why do you hold it out there for 2 seconds or so then let it go? It makes me think that you are aiming for my precious paintjob and my waxjob that took me hours...what the hell? Is everyone that fuckin lazy?

VJ

------------------

THE BEAT IS IN MY HEAD

AIM:Turbo SC300

ummmmm since they f*ed up my car and sent the car i was supposed to get to huntington BEACH CA, i have no ashtray in my car.

and i will def. aim for you next time i se you. wink.gif

hehe

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Hey vj604....

If you HATE smoking that much then why the hell are you letting people even smoke in your car? WTF...don't complain about it, just have people stop smoking in your car.

Yeah, I smoke, but if I didn't there would be no way in hell that someone would smoke in my car if they burned holes in it. I am anal about people smoking in my back seat even though I am a smoker. You can never ash out the back window b/c it flies right back in.

And we hold the cig out the window for 2 whole seconds sometimes so we make sure it's not gonna fly right back in. This is especially a problem when you're in the front seat and the back window is open. So, you see, it's so we make sure we get the proper clearance....and don't burn a hole.

But if you're so anal about all this I think the solution to your problem is to ban cigs from your car.

NAh, i have nothing against people smoking, its their business and no there is no smoking in my class but really...the freaking cigarette butt lands on my car it just annoys me....not as bad as being burned at a party or something....

------------------

THE BEAT IS IN MY HEAD

AIM:Turbo SC300

Originally posted by vj604:

Ive fuckin had it with you cigarette smokers. Flickin that shit every where, burning me in the clubs and parties, stamping that shit out on the street everywhere when the goddam butt collectors are right outside every building, blowing smoke in my face...and one more that gets to me since im so anal.

When youre smoking in your car while driving, is THERE A FUCKIN REASON you cannot put your but out in your ASHTRAY? Theres a reason it is there. Whats with flicking it out the window? Also, when you throw it out the window, why do you hold it out there for 2 seconds or so then let it go? It makes me think that you are aiming for my precious paintjob and my waxjob that took me hours...what the hell? Is everyone that fuckin lazy?

VJ

bro....dont listen to any of these kids on here.... (i call everyone kids)... to be honest... we actually do that shit on purpose... is fun to watch you spazz when we cook your skin.... then we say "ahhhh.. my bad..." and turn round like its ok... but what you dont know... is a few seconds before... we just told everyone we are wit to "watch this.... ima get this kid".... for real... we keep score and everything.... and in the car... my best thing is to throw a butt in the guy next to mine's window.... right when the light turns.... i love to see their faces..... is great fun.... so now you now the truth... deal wit it or start smokin...

Originally posted by imissnyc:

bro....dont listen to any of these kids on here.... (i call everyone kids)... to be honest... we actually do that shit on purpose... is fun to watch you spazz when we cook your skin.... then we say "ahhhh.. my bad..." and turn round like its ok... but what you dont know... is a few seconds before... we just told everyone we are wit to "watch this.... ima get this kid".... for real... we keep score and everything.... and in the car... my best thing is to throw a butt in the guy next to mine's window.... right when the light turns.... i love to see their faces..... is great fun.... so now you now the truth... deal wit it or start smokin...

oh, man! you play that too? we get a +5 if we somehow manage to get them in the eye. happened to me once. not get it in someone's eye; i got it in mine. it was in a stupid, packed bar. last time i ever go to a bar