ughhhhhhhh

risa06

i have zombie nation stuck in my head, oOoOoOoOoOoOoOo cwm2.gif

lOooOol im joshing all you crazy kids . . . cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

going.gif

alamo, <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.alamohq.com

contact" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.alamohq.com

contact</A> me or eatscarrot@aol.com to get your thanxgiving WEBSTER HALL INVASION II tickets NOW! SICKEST event of the year!

Mmmmmmm.. How can you talk about Lady and I Wonder in the same sentence?????? RRRRRR smile.gif LOVE I wonder.. Love it love it love it! (Lucie where are you LOL).

Gene - yeah that's the one that I was talking about.. It goes through this huge build up and then when you expect it to explode it goes uummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... and THEN... OMG smile.gif

One of my faves right now is that Dido song ..

I can't breathe until you're resting here with me......

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Mmmmmmm.. How can you talk about Lady and I Wonder in the same sentence?????? RRRRRR smile.gif LOVE I wonder.. Love it love it love it! (Lucie where are you LOL).

Gene - yeah that's the one that I was talking about.. It goes through this huge build up and then when you expect it to explode it goes uummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... and THEN... OMG smile.gif

One of my faves right now is that Dido song ..

I can't breathe until you're resting here with me......

wait ...this song is from Roswell right?......If yes...I LOVE THIS SONG....omg...I think that there is too many songs that I like....I need to make up my mind...but then again...I am a Gemini... smile.gif ...

And why can't I talk about "Lady" and "I Wonder" at the same time.....who said I was talking about JP rmx of "Lady"????....I was talking about original song.....I do like it in SF though...it so funny...last night I was driving home and I was singing "Lady"...I put on 92.7 and here we go...they played ....."LADY"!!!!!!!!!!.....they totally made my night smile.gif ......."Lady...I just feel like...I wont get you out of my mind..."....heheheh smile.gif

~L~

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Archived