Clubplanet Nightlife Community

am i the only one??

we might not see eye to eye on MANY THINGS but im suprised i havent seen you out if you ike that disco and funk house. Why dont you do yourself a favor and go to the net 718 SESSIONS party on sept 12 and tell me about the experiecne afterwards. Or go to disoteuqe when tony humphries can spin. Or go to the dance conference,or g to the SHELTER on sat night sun morn. Maybe you will enjoy the experiences.

im actually scared of new things... change frightens me...

no i would like to go but getting my friends to go out is a full time job.. so usually i wind up going to a bar or lounge with hiphop playing or maybe avalon if a good dj is in town... my one friend likes crobar but im not a big fan of the dj's they bring in... maybe ill check out this tony humphries guy... but from your description of what music you like i might not like it.. i like my music a little on the hard side... my favorite producer right now is antoine clamaran if that clarifies anything...

i can understand being afraid of trying new things it is a funny feeling cause you dont know what to expect. But at the same time if it urns out to be something you like then it wont matter. As for getting your friends to come your gonna have to forget about them. I fly solowherever i go but i tend to know alot of heads at whatever place. So once you start goin out and meetting peeps it wont matter once your inside who you came with.

Im somewhat cofused by you saying you like trance but then sying you like a certain typ of house and then antoine c. The only thing i can tell ya is try out some of the parties i mentioned around. If you like it then thats great you have something new to lookforward to if you dont then you didnt lose anything and you never know who you could meet while being out.

Actually maybe you should come thru this thurs at BRITEBAR from 6pm till about 12am alot of cp heads will be there heariong apothesis, i never heard him spin b4 but im goin to disco for tony afterwards around 11ish or so. Im on the list so if you want come thru and you wont have to pay. Its gona be a good party as well TONY HUMPHRIES, DJ DISCIPLE,ALAN JEFFREYS and some other djs. If not i can tell ya about some other parties goin on think about it.

i can understand being afraid of trying new things it is a funny feeling cause you dont know what to expect. But at the same time if it urns out to be something you like then it wont matter. As for getting your friends to come your gonna have to forget about them. I fly solowherever i go but i tend to know alot of heads at whatever place. So once you start goin out and meetting peeps it wont matter once your inside who you came with.

Im somewhat cofused by you saying you like trance but then sying you like a certain typ of house and then antoine c. The only thing i can tell ya is try out some of the parties i mentioned around. If you like it then thats great you have something new to lookforward to if you dont then you didnt lose anything and you never know who you could meet while being out.

Actually maybe you should come thru this thurs at BRITEBAR from 6pm till about 12am alot of cp heads will be there heariong apothesis, i never heard him spin b4 but im goin to disco for tony afterwards around 11ish or so. Im on the list so if you want come thru and you wont have to pay. Its gona be a good party as well TONY HUMPHRIES, DJ DISCIPLE,ALAN JEFFREYS and some other djs. If not i can tell ya about some other parties goin on think about it.

my comment about being scared of change wasnt serious.. i love trance and im really starting to get into funky hard house.. antoine clamaran always has some good shit when i head to satellite.. i heard he also produces tribal but i only have some of his house remixes.. make sense??

also.. i dont really go out on weekdays... i have work early in the morning and i need to be relatively on the ball... unfortunately i dont have a job where i can sit in front of the computer all day long and answer phones.. sucks for me, i know... i also work every other weekend so i rarely go out 2 weekends in a row unless there's a good dj in town or i can tell it's gonna be a good night out... on top of that im trying to save money for my move to california in a few months... but i will definitely be checking out some new parties.... i havent really found any parties i would want to attend on a weekly basis..