Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening Party!

skye7

Ok Ok i know that this isnt for a club or anything but my job is having a party this Sunday. ok ok i know this sunday is the mtv awards but hey what can i do. we are having it from 12-3:30 we are going to have dj's and dance demonstrations cause we are going to be teaching breakdancing hip hop dj school yoga and self defense. we also are hiring for breakdancers, party motivators and graffitti artists so if anyone is interested just email me danielle@rhythmcityweb.com and our addy is 5021 South State Road 7 Davie 33314 is anyone wants to go check it out. ok well thats it ill try and drop by more often then i do thanks guys :party:

so far it looks like a good turn out we have a lot of break dancers brining their crews so i think that we are going to have some battles so im happy im hoping about at least 500 people show up. also if anyone wants to promote themselves we are going to have a table set up and have games and stuff in which we are going to give out promotional stuff from differnent record labels so if you guys have stuff ill be happy to pass it out during it ok thanks guys bye