Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Badass: Labor Day Wkend Carteret & Central

For old times sake... whatdoya say?

Lets break in the condo that weekend and do it summer of 02 style.....

Sweetie this guys shore days are over, I will not be down the shore again this year

Now who in the world throws better parties than the legendary MR BADASS

Now for anyone who has attended my afterhours at SSH knows whats up

Now Choopa one smart remark out of you you are done, anyways 2002 Labor day weekend is still talked about at the BADASS PALACE sickest afterhours EVA~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGA

Sweetie this guys shore days are over, I will not be down the shore again this year

Now who in the world throws better parties than the legendary MR BADASS

Now for anyone who has attended my afterhours at SSH knows whats up

Now Choopa one smart remark out of you you are done, anyways 2002 Labor day weekend is still talked about at the BADASS PALACE sickest afterhours EVA~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGA

BILLY PLUG THE EFF IN..

Thats what I'm saying.. the shore days ARE over so one last hoorah'?

.... P.S. - I wasn't really saying LETS break in a condo anyway.. duh

Fuck You Billy ......... your parties suck and thanks to you there were no parties last year. GO FUCK YOURSELF

i have some of it on video.... billy swinging from the ceiling ... :laugh: and dancin on the pole...

the good ol' days...

LOL......I have a pic of Billy swingin on the pole and I have two pics of Jenni1 and Jenny2 and Sticky 1and 2. one at Tempts and one at afterhours..............we look pretty mangled in the afterhours pic sittin on Billys couch................

I also have a pic of Carlos scrappin the microwave at like 7am

LOL......I have a pic of Billy swingin on the pole and I have two pics of Jenni1 and Jenny2 and Sticky 1and 2. one at Tempts and one at afterhours..............we look pretty mangled in the afterhours pic sittin on Billys couch................

hahah... sticky 1 and 2... jenni1 and jenny2... we had a lot of 1's and 2's back then...

must be a different "Carlos" i hope...........cuz this one's retireddddd....

Yes, easy there Geriatric Gerry.

It was a different Carlos.

We all know you only use microwaves for popcorn

woooshhhhww!!!!!,,,just making sure,,,,,,,,must be that kid you i saw you sitting down stairs with till the WEE hours of the morning talking for hours about absoulutely nothing.........

Yes, easy there Geriatric Gerry.

It was a different Carlos.

We all know you only use microwaves for popcorn

woooshhhhww!!!!!,,,just making sure,,,,,,,,must be that kid you i saw you sitting down stairs with till the WEE hours of the morning talking for hours about absoulutely nothing.........

c'mon.. this is Danielle you are talkin to here.

I ALWAYS talk about absolutely nothing. :bounce:

if this is the same time you speak of I believe I was the kid runnin cigarettes up and down the stairs to those two yappers