Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Choopa

Listen up Pillsbury in a basketball Jersey, stop telling people you go to the gym 5 days a week.... The shape your in it seems like you sit at the snack bar at the gym....

Stop going on my threads and being a tough guy, because everyone realizes you are retarded

I am on my way down to AC to see a client maybe I will play a couple games and win big bucks so I can buy you a Jersey that fits not one of those tight one to show your TEMPS WARRIOR MUSCKES if your lucky

Off to AC, oh by the way

How many pills did you drop last night are you ROLLING SICKKKKKKKK

HEY YA DOIN

not 28 ........ your the one who needs to grow up.

Yes you are absolutely correct I need to grow up

Because you are the one who has to be at the shore from Thur - Mon I need to grow up

Your life consists around going out, pfffffffff

I think I am alot more responsible and mature than you are!!!!!

Dude dont even get me started!!!!

This is too funny.......

Badass is out of the scene for one summer..now he is a TV Evangelist preaching to all that he has seen the light and will no longer hang out at places persuing sins of the flesh..... :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hey Carl, not out of the scene... I go out all the time I think the shore sucks

Choopa makes the shore seem like it is gods gift...

This is too funny.......

Badass is out of the scene for one summer..now he is a TV Evangelist preaching to all that he has seen the light and will no longer hang out at places persuing sins of the flesh..... :clap2::clap2::clap2:

exactly .......... so help him GOD !!!!

Badass ..... i don't make it out to be anything.I REALLY could give 2 fucks what you think. The reason you don't come down is because youd rather go to Spirit every weekend. Thats your choice. I could care less if you go to a male strip club every weekend. Have fun w/ Mickey and Cinderella ghey boy

exactly .......... PRAISE THE LORD !!

Badass ..... i don't make the shore out to be anything.I REALLY could give 2 fucks what you think or where you go. The reason you don't come down is because youd rather go to Spirit every weekend (and your drug-free, right ????). I could care less where you go ... whether it be a male strip club every weekend or to Boston for a fucking tea party. You are not only knocking me but you are busting on every other person my age that has a summer share and go to the shore every weekend. Worry about yourself more and not so much what i am doing.