Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to go

Hi all,

Help me out here... I recently got enagaged and I am taking some of the Brides maids out for appetizers and drinks tonight. Any suggestions on something in North Jersey. we were going to go to Houlahans in Weehawken but I thought maybe there was some place else a bit closer (Bergen County).

Thanks

Hi all,

Help me out here... I recently got enageged and I am taking some of the Brides maids out for appetizers and drinks tonight. Any suggestions on something in North Jersey. we were going to go to Houlahans in Weehawken but I thought maybe there was some place else a bit closer (Bergen County).

Thanks

Go to Lucky Changs in the city.

Victor Soto

I was thinking about Circa, but wasn't sure if there would be any people in there that early.

First off congratulations on your engagement

what time do you wanna do this?

I say go to circa get a table in the lounge have some apps. (food there is great) then hang at the table so you have room when the place fills in

Circa will be perfect for you. Try the shushi (its siick ) try the new app special ...lobster dumplings in a shatacky mushroom sauce...AWSOME !

Thursday gets....really ..really packed, so get there early. You and your friends will have a good time.Best crowd in jersey on thursdays.. Come see for yourself.

id say call ahead reserve a table in the lounge for 9

201-845-5009 ask for Josh have him hold a table for you and your party.

tell him youre a friend of mine.

Thanks Kosta,

Will we not be able to walk in and get a table there will only be 4 or 5 of us.

you can most likely but the tables get snagged quickly in the lounge.

just call and have em put a reserve on it for ya otherwise im sure we could bump some one off a table worst case scenario. if you'd like Maria Ill make the reservation for ya

O thanks! Your too nice. I called and said we would be 5 around 8:30 and they said i didn't need a reservation just to come in but I didn't aske for the lounge.

ok youre all set.

there is a table saved for ya.

8:30 there should be tables open but in case there arent i went ahead and reserved one in your name. Enjoy see ya tongiht and congrats once again.