Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Therapy Session 8/29/04

aftadark

Hey guys...

I know a lot of heads are off to NYC or doing other things planned for this weekend, and this is kind of last minute note...

But, if you or ya know anyone hangin around who would like to keep partying after 2am, THERAPY has decided to open it's doors this weekend to welcome anyone who wants to keep rocking it out to some BOMB-A$$ house music.

A few friends of mine are playing there this weekend and I thought I'd show em some support and tell you guys all about them... They are very talented and soon to make waves in the scene.

J-ROK will open the night up with a mixture of sum heavy and progressively drummy beats from 2-3:20 in the AM.

DAN G will be ripping into the mid-morning hours and bring'n the NRG with big room tribal and house from 3:20-4:40 in the AM.

DARYL "CARL" will be closing out the party with his signature sound of progressive house with a flare of vocals (if you went to the PJ party, he opened up OUR night and you already know he doesn't disappoint!)

These are all great guys... and THERAPY is still the BEST club system in New England, so come out and enjoy yourselves with this trio guiding the musical journey.

AftaDarkâ„¢ Ent. will not be hosting this event, but is proud to be affiliated and help in this club & our scene's continued regurgence.

However, we regret to say that we can not offer any additional services or reduced admission for this "open" night. We incourage everyone to come by and have a good time and support the local house music scene as always!

Phatty, where you going beforehand yo?

Yup....my boyz dan 'the dermatologist' and jayroc are on the decks. ive heard these guys spin at countless house parties. cant wait to hear them in the big house.

maybe you were thinking about sex ed 101 which is a few weeks away?