Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Big announcement......

Bro please refrain yourself from this thread if you dont have something positive to say keep it to your FUCKING self

Relax SOGGY SHORTS ..... you take this too personally. I'm not knocking what you do .... take a chill pill bro !!!

Carl ....... I TURN TO YOU IS THE GREATEST ....... SICKKKK. Good Luck w/ the party ...... I'll see you and Jerry there.

Carlos I switched my appt to Thursday no not to hear you spin but I may swing by early this Wednesday

wrong.......you switched your appt for thurs to stay @ taste all night to come to the booth and do the siren every hour on the hour.......

R.I.P to the seaside siren..........

wrong.......you switched your appt for thurs to stay @ taste all night to come to the booth and do the siren every hour on the hour.......

R.I.P to the seaside siren..........

The legendary BadAss Seaside Siren, (just like Surf Club) has been dead for well over a year now. There is however a new and improved 2004 model of the schreech-a-leech that will be squeeling about Tempts this Sunday by 2 weird Girls. Keep your ears peeled.

The legendary BadAss Seaside Siren, (just like Surf Club) has been dead for well over a year now. There is however a new and improved 2004 model of the schreech-a-leech that will be squeeling about Tempts this Sunday by 2 weird Girls. Keep your ears peeled.

The siren has been dead but one of these days that Siren will be out and about

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA