Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last weekend ever!!!!!!

I am a little upset I will be in Cali can someone please Videotape the closing....

I bet Denny is going to get cuffed because this fucking guy is crazy if this is his last summer which I think it is

HE is going to play until the SSH police come in.... Denny always loves to go out with a bang and if he does that

DENNY IS THE MAN!!!!!!

I will probably be in a hip hop club in LA Sunday night you better believe I will be yelling out

RIP IT SICKKKKKKKK DENNY

I am going to introduce the water bottle fight in LA

RIP IT SICKKKKKKK LA RIP IT SICKKKKKKKKK DENNY

I am a little upset I will be in Cali can someone please Videotape the closing....

I bet Denny is going to get cuffed because this fucking guy is crazy if this is his last summer which I think it is

HE is going to play until the SSH police come in.... Denny always loves to go out with a bang and if he does that

DENNY IS THE MAN!!!!!!

I will probably be in a hip hop club in LA Sunday night you better believe I will be yelling out

RIP IT SICKKKKKKKK DENNY

I am going to introduce the water bottle fight in LA

RIP IT SICKKKKKKK LA RIP IT SICKKKKKKKKK DENNY

If he goes out in cuffs....I say we jump the seaside Pigs and lock the doors...so that Denny can rip it sick!!!! All fucking night!!!!!!!!