Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what song is denny going to end it with??

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my sick twisted little mind, I would LUV to hear 'Break Down the Doors' - Eric Morillio and everyone just tear shit up and destroy the freakin' place...talk about sickkkk!!!

But....I must agree with Stiffy, an Old School Closing would be great (not to menion more civil) and the song shoud be RELENTLESS!!!!!!!!!

In my sick twisted little mind, I would LUV to hear 'Break Down the Doors' - Eric Morillio and everyone just tear shit up and destroy the freakin' place...talk about sickkkk!!!

But....I must agree with Stiffy, an Old School Closing would be great (not to menion more civil) and the song shoud be RELENTLESS!!!!!!!!!

ok here comes the boss' .02

some of these tracks mentioned are rediculous. "all this time" pffffffffffffffft

you got to be kidding me, yeah he is going to play it near the end, but no way

in hell is that gona be the last banger, neither is soulshaker or any of the other crap, every year there are threads like these with people saying i def know what it is gona be, blablabla, then when that track is dropped, everybody is wrong. the only one who knows what it is is tsettos himself.

some of these tracks mentioned are rediculous. "all this time" pffffffffffffffft

in hell is that gona be the last banger, neither is soulshaker or any of the other crap, every year there are threads like these with people saying i def know what it is gona be, blablabla, then when that track is dropped, everybody is wrong. the only one who knows what it is is tsettos himself.

SHUT UP ....... CAN'T A NIGGA IMAGINE

all right now seriously half the songs mentioned by me are jokes accept for Puff the Magic Dragon.............sick song!!!LOL

but seriously.......................it has to be old school.................there are no new songs that are even close to a good closing song and "after all this time" should never be played again in any club!!!!!

all right now seriously half the songs mentioned by me are jokes accept for Puff the Magic Dragon.............sick song!!!LOL

but seriously.......................it has to be old school.................there are no new songs that are even close to a good closing song and "after all this time" should never be played again in any club!!!!!

he is gonna leave us with one last KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tamperer is a very good posibility, but i hope not I HATE THAT FUCKING SONG MORE THAN PUMP IT UP AND THAT KIDS CRAPY MIX OF THAT AFTER SCHOOL DONT DO DRUGS SPECIAL TRACK.

choops- yeah you can imagine!, but this is a "what would u like to hear" thread that always turns into a " i know its definately gona be thread"

oh yeah thanks for callin me back slacker biaaaaaaaaaatch

soooooo... i would "like" to hear relentless as the closer only if its definate that he will not be playing there anymore, if he is playing there next year then i dont know. i could care less, as long as its good, and denny always makes it good.

soooooo... i would "like" to hear relentless as the closer only if its definate that he will not be playing there anymore, if he is playing there next year then i dont know. i could care less, as long as its good, and denny always makes it good.

I agree....... if he plans on staying there next year then he can play the hokey pokey for all I care......... BUT - if this is it for him then no other song would suit the very last song at Tempts besides Relentless.

Nothing else would fit so well with an ending to that place.... :werd:

I only have one request... that the whole clubs jumps any asshole acting tough because they got wet. If you cant hack it, dont f'n show up!

its so funny when you see someone all pissed off cause they got wet...................."oh know, my freakin spikes fell"

I only have one request... that the whole clubs jumps any asshole acting tough because they got wet. If you cant hack it, dont f'n show up!

I agree....don't show up if you can't hack it....

it's gonna be packed, wet and wild....if you can't deal....

Stay the fuck home!!!!!!!!!!!! :gang::splat: