Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House Music Dance Conference Sept 2nd

Party People,

ALL THOSE THAT ATTENED THE ANNIVERSARY!! BIG THANKS FOR SUPPORT! AND OF COURSE, BIG PROPS TO THE BBOY JIGGS!! WINNER OF THE BBOY CONTEST! BBOY VID COMING IN OCTOBER! FEATURING ALL THE WINNERS OF THE CONTESTS, and THE JUDGES "GET DOWNS"!!

THOSE WHO ARE ALREADY SUPPORTING THE BOOGALOO AND POPPING and CLUBBING (House!!) VIDS!! Thank you!! The proceeds will start to change lives, and maybe change many things for the future. Money has already started being sent to the people in the vids. THANKS AGAIN TO ALL THOSE SUPPORTING!! Those that came for the Future of HIp-hop Discussion, I decided to move that till November when the EBs come up. This, I think is better!!

VIDS READY:

1)HOUSE: the late 80/early 90 featuring the HOUSE DANCE MASTERS which are Shannon "Which Way" Sha, Pee Wee, Spex, and Brian "Footwork" Green

2)ELECTRIC BOOGALOO and Poppin featuring BOOGALOO SAM, Jazzy J, Disco Dave, Buddha Stretch, Adesola, and some head nods by me: B! rian Footwork Green! Vids will be at the bar!!

EVENT: HOUSE DANCE CONFERENCE

DAY: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2

PLACE: Demerara's ADDRESS: 215 W. 28th St. between 7 & 8th Ave.

PERFORMANCES BY: ASES' THEATRE COLLECTIVE and PA'LoMONTE. THIS IS PERFORMANCES ENCOMPASSES SOME OF THE CULTURES ASPECTS OUT OF BRAZIL, HAITI, AFRICA,and CUBA! SOMETHING ALL NEED TO SEE, LEARN FROM, RESPECT, and ENJOY!!

MUSIC BY:

BASEMENT: BREAKS, Hip--hop, and Funk by DOC

MAIN FLOOR: HOUSE and HOUSE CLASSICS by QUE & PEE WEE

DOOR: $12 no flyer, $10 w/flyer

PERMANENT CLASSES:

PLACE: TIMES CIRLCE STUDIOS (Fazil's)

TEACHER: Brian Footwork Green

CLASS: WACKING

DAYS: MONDAYS

TIME: 8-10pm

PLACE: BROADWAY DANCE CENTER NEW CLASS RIGHT AFTER THE CONFERENCE!!

TEACHER:Brian "Footwork" Green

CLASS: WACKING

TIME: 3-4:30PM

DAY : FRIDAYS

TEACHER: BRIAN "FOOTWORK GREEN

DAYS: Tuesdays (Hip-hop) and Th! ursdays (Beginners House)

TIME: 7:30pm-9pm

DAY: SATURDAYS (Beginners HOUSE)

TIME: 4:30-6pm

TEACHER: JAZZY J

DAYS: Tuesdays and Thursdays (Poppin and Locking)

TIME: 9pm-10:30pm FOR OTHER CLASSES SEE JAZZY J!

TEACHER: SPEX (Hip-hop)

DAYS: WEDNESDAYS

TIME: 9-10:30pm

PRICE: $15.00

PHONE: (212) 582-9304

PLACE: STEPS Address: 2121 Broadway (3rd floor)

TEACHER: STRETCH

DAYS: Saturday (Hip-hop)

TIME: 3:30pm-5pm

DAYS: TUESDAY

TIME: 6-7:30pm

DAYS: THURSDAYS

TIME: 6-7:30pm

FRIDAYS (House)

TIME: 7:45-9:15pm

TEACHER: FABEL (ROCK STEADY CREW

CLASS: POPPING and LOCKING

DAYS: MONDAY

TIME: 8pm-9:20pm

CLASS HAS POPPING ONE WEEK AND LOCKING THE NEXT!! THIS MONDAY 5/17/04 is a Popping Session!

ALSO AT STEPS! CHECK OUT POPMASTER FABEL, FEVER 1, and ROBIN DUNN! Don't know their exact schedules, but trying to support.

ONE LOVE TO ALL and GOD BLESS! ALL,

Brian "Footwork" Green

JUST GOT HOME FROMSAPPHIRE and i cant wait for this tomorrow later today. Im jsut gonna sit down and get inspiration from these amazing incredilbe dancers. I think anyone who like to dance should just go and feel and see what this is about. Put it this way im known to get down a bit myself but i dont dare to dance AT ALL cause my mouth is just to the floor and my eyes are taking notes hehe.

JUST GOT HOME FROMSAPPHIRE and i cant wait for this tomorrow later today. Im jsut gonna sit down and get inspiration from these amazing incredilbe dancers. I think anyone who like to dance should just go and feel and see what this is about. Put it this way im known to get down a bit myself but i dont dare to dance AT ALL cause my mouth is just to the floor and my eyes are taking notes hehe.

what time doors open?

dude do i have to post the pic of us dancing at keybar with one shoe on while the other was i an ankle bandage lol. Hell im kinda hurt from last night as well but am goin just to spectate.

call me when your are headed in, i forgot to charge my phone last night but i get out of work at 9:15 today and im going to plug it in. leave a message and ill get back to you.

dude do i have to post the pic of us dancing at keybar with one shoe on while the other was i an ankle bandage lol. Hell im kinda hurt from last night as well but am goin just to spectate.

someone took a pic of that? am i in it? downdeep ownz, that night was fucking great, good times good times.

glad you had fun brandon. i'm just tight on cash cuz hittin up San Fran at the end o the month, need to save up. But def in November i'll go to house conference again, I'll be in San Fran for the one in Oct, meh.

oh man so many awesome dancers in that room its so intimidating at times. Also being all wore down doesnt help the body either left pretty early around 230 i think. Brandon couldnt stop lol looks like you closed it out too. Im stayin in otntie hopefully be nice and rested for tomorrow.