Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate liberals ....

are you people fucking serious?

Bush: "God told me to do it"...is that what you like in our White House?

Now I'm not crazy about liberals but Jesus this guy Bush scares me to death. These Neo-Cons are basically sold out to the religious nuts and coporations...BTW how do you like all of your overtime being snatched away from you? Maybe Bush will actually find some WMD's in Iraq. 1000 dead Americans and counting. Haliburton-70 million in No-Bid contracts and now under 3 federal investigations. They stole from YOU! Tax cuts? Hah...every other local and state tax went up because of the lack of federal funding this year. Funny how they wouldn't let Cheney's gay daughter be onstage with her family last night. A president who was an admitted alcoholic and cocain user? I seem to remeber a big stink about Clinton inhaling some weed and now we have a president on fucking ANTIDEPRESSANTS????!!!! It's too bad they smeared McCain (in the South Carolina primary Bush's people said McCain had an illigitimate black daughter...the daughter is actually an adopted cambodian girl) so bad in 2000 he would've surely been a unifyer not a divider like dry drunk Bush. Lets lookpast allof that and slam Kerry because he actually went to vietnam and served while GWB's Lt. Governor in Texas openly admits he helped bush get out of Vietnam.

I say give Kerry a chance B/c Bush has been a total waste

"Mission Accomplised" (except for about 900 more kids)

are you people fucking serious?

Bush: "God told me to do it"...is that what you like in our White House?

Now I'm not crazy about liberals but Jesus this guy Bush scares me to death. These Neo-Cons are basically sold out to the religious nuts and coporations...BTW how do you like all of your overtime being snatched away from you? Maybe Bush will actually find some WMD's in Iraq. 1000 dead Americans and counting. Haliburton-70 million in No-Bid contracts and now under 3 federal investigations. They stole from YOU! Tax cuts? Hah...every other local and state tax went up because of the lack of federal funding this year. Funny how they wouldn't let Cheney's gay daughter be onstage with her family last night. A president who was an admitted alcoholic and cocain user? I seem to remeber a big stink about Clinton inhaling some weed and now we have a president on fucking ANTIDEPRESSANTS????!!!! It's too bad they smeared McCain (in the South Carolina primary Bush's people said McCain had an illigitimate black daughter...the daughter is actually an adopted cambodian girl) so bad in 2000 he would've surely been a unifyer not a divider like dry drunk Bush. Lets lookpast allof that and slam Kerry because he actually went to vietnam and served while GWB's Lt. Governor in Texas openly admits he helped bush get out of Vietnam.

I say give Kerry a chance B/c Bush has been a total waste

"Mission Accomplised" (except for about 900 more kids)

totally agree

President Bush was at my club thursday night.

Party with over 100 secret service agents, helicopters, fighter jets, state police, guest hostess condolezza rice and a special guest appearance by the bomb dogs.

Top that with your $2 drinks, ladies free, cd release, upscale lounge, get on my guestlist, stick it up your ass, i dont give a shit who is spinning theme party, throw napkins like we did in 8th grade cafeteria,classics party every other week...... blah blah blah say the same damn thing every week promos.

who is writing these promos??? minah birds or parrots?

And by the way, who gives a fuck who does the door, and the vip cards arent very vip if your giving them out to the first 100 random fools dumb enough to show up at 9pm.

If i wanted bottle service sitting on a couch i would stay the hell home.

President Bush was at my club thursday night.

Party with over 100 secret service agents, helicopters, fighter jets, state police, guest hostess condolezza rice and a special guest appearance by the bomb dogs.

Top that with your $2 drinks, ladies free, cd release, upscale lounge, get on my guestlist, stick it up your ass, i dont give a shit who is spinning theme party, throw napkins like we did in 8th grade cafeteria,classics party every other week...... blah blah blah say the same damn thing every week promos.

who is writing these promos??? minah birds or parrots?

And by the way, who gives a fuck who does the door, and the vip cards arent very vip if your giving them out to the first 100 random fools dumb enough to show up at 9pm.

If i wanted bottle service sitting on a couch i would stay the hell home.

I heard that actually did happen with the president & all - I heard his daughters were there too... Interesting that Marine 1 flew him right there after the GOP convention. What time did Bush arrive? Was he fistpumping, throwing napkins & wauhta? Or is he saving that tired, forced fun routine for Sunday?