Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scottsdale, AZ

• 1 month later...
are there any great restaurants in scottsdale worth checking out? i havent been there in years and i'll be going there for business in early december.

Lots and lots. If you haven't been in years, you will be shocked at all the new areas.

In the Kierland Commons (which is all new), there is the Ocean Club, Barcelona in North Scottsdale, Bloom, North.

What kind of place are you looking for?

Lots and lots. If you haven't been in years, you will be shocked at all the new areas.

In the Kierland Commons (which is all new), there is the Ocean Club, Barcelona in North Scottsdale, Bloom, North.

What kind of place are you looking for?

i really havent been to the Scottsdale area in over 6 years even though I've been in Phoenix the past 2. I mostly spent my years in AZ in the Tempe/Mesa area- couldn't believe how much the area around ASU had changed. :woah2:

most of my coworkers are into the trendy - fusion cuisine type of places.

i really havent been to the Scottsdale area in over 6 years even though I've been in Phoenix the past 2. I mostly spent my years in AZ in the Tempe/Mesa area- couldn't believe how much the area around ASU had changed. :woah2:

most of my coworkers are into the trendy - fusion cuisine type of places.

Mesa = BORING!!!

There are places like that all over. Hmmm, for a really great time, visit Desert Ridge Marketplace. Take them to the Bamboo Club and afterwards go to nearby Scorch Bar where they have shadow dancers and all the waitresses are college cuties in go go boots.

The spot all this lies on in North Scottsdale/Phoenix was nothing but desert 3 years ago and now it is a huge community with cool resorts, expensive homes, and trendy restaurants, clubs, and stores.

http://www.nextbigazthing.com/

If you want a place to dance, here ya go...

SPLIFF - House Music's New Joint

Every Friday Night - Tempe

Weekly Guests +

Residents: Aaron Roberts, Tyson Guess, Terrence O'Connor

McDuffy's Lounge (formerly the Bash on Ash)

230 W. 5th Street (1 block west of Mill Ave.)

5th & Ash - Tempe - Fridays

y5fg67.jpg

y5fg68.jpg

Weekly Guests +

y5fg67.jpg

y5fg68.jpg

I'll have to check it out. I love McDuffy's.

Weekly Guests +

y5fg67.jpg

y5fg68.jpg

Hey, I remember Bash on Ash. I had some good times there. Does anybody remember the Empire? It was on Cammelback, across from the Fish Market. That place was sick. One time I saw Wesley Snipes and Barry Bonds walk in, pick up four girls (two a piece)--all blond--and leave. All within like 10 minutes.

Hey, I remember Bash on Ash. I had some good times there. Does anybody remember the Empire? It was on Cammelback, across from the Fish Market. That place was sick. One time I saw Wesley Snipes and Barry Bonds walk in, pick up four girls (two a piece)--all blond--and leave. All within like 10 minutes.

Bash on Ash was shut down about 6 months ago by Tempe. McDuffy's took over the whole building. We always go there before ASU football games.

I've been wanting to go to the Fish Market, but I didn't know there was a club across the street.

Bash on Ash was shut down about 6 months ago by Tempe. McDuffy's took over the whole building. We always go there before ASU football games.

I've been wanting to go to the Fish Market, but I didn't know there was a club across the street.

The Empire closed like 5 years ago. They turned it into office buildings right after. I used to eat at the Fish Market 3 times a week for over a year. Their sushi is almost the best I ever had. I miss Phoenix so much. I might move back there in 2 years or so.

The former Bash on Ash has been revamped with new sound, lights, DJ booth, etc., oh, and 2for1 drink cards floating around (and they're not $8 like in Scottsdale) at Spliff on Friday nights. Note that Jonene is the headliner on November 12th! :pint: