Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts: Closing Party 2004

i think the last song was "hands up" by sal dano??? but i could be wrong... i had a pretty decent load on by that time... he played a lot of new stuff and old stuff.. played my all time favorite track.. vengaboys "kiss" there was some other trance song h spun earlier in his set.. it went from house to this one song back into house... does anybody know what song im talking about? i have a bunch of pics from last night.. i'll post them later

The night was purely insane, packed beyond belief. Music was great as always. I was dancing by the bar to the right of the club, by the stage and this girl was falling all over the place, wacked beyond belief. Her boyfriend took her to the bar cause she couldnt even stand up. As I was passing them by to take a walk with my girl friends, I dropped my purse right by them. I pick it up, and only to see the she was pissing all over her self right by the bar standing up. She was wearing a skirt and high heels, and that piss was pouring out of her. It was the most discusting thing I have ever saw in front of everyone in my life. Nasty!!!!

But besides that, I had a great time. :)

:yuck::yuck:

She was wearing a skirt and high heels, and that piss was pouring out of her. It was the most discusting thing I have ever saw in front of everyone in my life. Nasty!!!!

But besides that, I had a great time. :)

:yuck::yuck:

Oh my god, I think I know who you are talking about. She had dark hair and her bf had blond hair?

hahaha, that pissing shit really sounds disgusting, glad i didn't witness that one. i def had a crazy ass time, the club was absolutely packed out of control, getting around was almost impossible and the dancefloor was packed at all times. the music was hot all night long, he kept a good mix of old and new going on, def dropped a lot of oldies, and we're talking about real old. i started flipping out when he dropped the funeral, haven't heard that song in ages. anyway, the energy in the place was amazing towards the end and all night long, water flying everywhere, hands in the air, it was great. my friends said that they saw like four fights but i haven't seen any, so i guess someone out there wasn't having as much fun. anyway, great night, denny's quote at the end was hilarious, he goes, anyone that plays hip hop in this room after me deserves to be shot, haha. goes to show that you don't need to resort to hip hop to have a packed out party.

Oh my god, I think I know who you are talking about. She had dark hair and her bf had blond hair?

LOL She did have black hair, I'm not sure about the guy though. It was nasty. lol

Did you see the police dogs going crazy as soon everyone let out. AHAHAHAHA It was great. What a show....

:clap::clap::clap:

My first Seaside appearance of the Summer, Denny's last was def good times 'til I had to check out early. My ride couldnt hang damnit. Shoulda toughed it out and walked home if I had to, but those days are behind me. Good to see the Hype, BMW4Jay and so many familiar faces that I've come to know since my first Summer back in '98. Unfortunately I missed out on the final hour, but I'd love to get my hands on a copy of the Closing Party 2004. Denny you're a class act, wish you nothing but continued success in the future... I just cant see anyone else making it happen as much as you have for more than several years running. Who needs the hipity hop? House music is NOT dead!

To my Boston crew, you guys know how to represent like none other. See you guys soon.

As expected a great time....I walked by Xs and all the people who couldn't get into tempts were in line there....lots of heads down the shore..plenty of people for every club...When I walked in couldn't help but notice that familar tempts vibe, the energy was great...where were all these people all year...I hear Tempts is gonna be turned into a lounge.....Fucking retarded...You know what they say...you never know what u got till it's gone...

Thanks Denny.....................

A lot of people had tears in their eyes and if you don't know why then you must have been at XS all summer......

Thank you, thank you Denny for the countless good times, the countless number I friends I met at Tempts, It was fun...no one but you could pull off packing a place for 9 years 2 nights back to back at the SAME club...enough said!! I can't tell you enough how much fun I have working there....party was the insane...no one will be able to repeat what you have done there

oxoxoxoxoxoxxo

final song was "Its my party & i will cry if i want to" denny was a mess! i never saw a dj cry!

what a dumbass you are,............I was on stage and Denny was nothing more than gratified to recieve the amount of love that he did from that night. If he had a tear in his eye it would be more than expected.