Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temps closing Party

Probably the most insane party I have ever been too...

Denny was unreal!!!!!

everyone was soaked....

the last 2 songs were Unspeakable Joy and Hands Up....

and some broad was dancing with her full man choo hanging out on the speaker....

she was gross....anyway....

enuff said....

Denny once again proves that he is one of the top, if not the top DJ in the tri-state Area!!!!!

Shout outs to Cynstam, Jarmenio, Brian, Ceeotter----thanks for not losing my credit card....and anyone I missed....

Temps has been a part of my life for 5 years and I will never ever forget the time that I have had there.....

Peace!!!!!!!

Probably the most insane party I have ever been too...

Denny was unreal!!!!!

everyone was soaked....

the last 2 songs were Unspeakable Joy and Hands Up....

and some broad was dancing with her full man choo hanging out on the speaker....

she was gross....anyway....

enuff said....

Denny once again proves that he is one of the top, if not the top DJ in the tri-state Area!!!!!

Shout outs to Cynstam, Jarmenio, Brian, Ceeotter----thanks for not losing my credit card....and anyone I missed....

Temps has been a part of my life for 5 years and I will never ever forget the time that I have had there.....

Peace!!!!!!!

the credit card situation was insane...lol...I had 20 tabs going at once, credit cards every where.

Tempts is done. Unless they begin to understand the meaning of "Customer Appreciation".

The #1 reason why the man is leaving. IF MANAGEMENT AT TEMPTS WOULD HAVE RECOGNIZED, THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE. Its all good, glad Denny never played any hiphop in that building. The reign that Tempts has had on the Blvd. for years is ova!