Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Making a girl choke on your dick by holding her head

notallthere444

i do that, not till the point she throws up, its not my intention, but i like the idea of her choking on it. she thew up a little a couple of times i was doing this. again, i dont think its hot but hwen im coming i hold her head down no matter how much she struggles or until i see she cant take it anymore usually when she starts hitting me

i do that, not till the point she throws up, its not my intention, but i like the idea of her choking on it. she thew up a little a couple of times i was doing this. again, i dont think its hot but hwen im coming i hold her head down no matter how much she struggles or until i see she cant take it anymore usually when she starts hitting me

lol I've done that. hahaha

first of all...

choking is extremely accepable, in any scenario..

and second, if you have a girl who can deep throat like a champ, then you would not have this problem.

case closed.

next>>

lol

no the point is throwing up. I saw this video where the intention was to make her throw up and it was all black like vile. Choking is great. HATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE bitches that just work on the head and jerk you thinking they will trick. Step off. Work it right or dont. holllllllllllllllla

lol

no the point is throwing up. I saw this video where the intention was to make her throw up and it was all black like vile. Choking is great. HATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE bitches that just work on the head and jerk you thinking they will trick. Step off. Work it right or dont. holllllllllllllllla

i understand now my son...

i personally prefer raunchy sexual animal acts, sans the vomit.. but to each his own.

(btw- that 'better' version of deeper and deeper, ie - solid textures, is not the song you were referencing it as.. and ive been having a hell of a time finding it) :(

i understand now my son...

i personally prefer raunchy sexual animal acts, sans the vomit.. but to each his own.

(btw- that 'better' version of deeper and deeper, ie - solid textures, is not the song you were referencing it as.. and ive been having a hell of a time finding it) :(

My lil g -unit, I-m me and i will give you the music you desire lol

lol

for heavens sake

if you must then you must............

Choke on this

toon03.jpg