Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A question to all CP users!!!

there is a certain vibe to it.. matt if you really like soulful you have to check out a friend of mine on thurs nights.. at murahlah's underground cafe in newark.. its a small place but simply the best in jazzy house and soulful.. mario marques has spun with deep dish, morillo, and so many others.. definitely worth a trip out.. not to mention i have to say, loved the summer cd.. so much energy and some great tracks. mkutlass.. you obviously haven't heard any good dj''s spinning the soulful stuff.. but still what's everyone else's opinion

there is a certain vibe to it.. matt if you really like soulful you have to check out a friend of mine on thurs nights.. at murahlah's underground cafe in newark.. its a small place but simply the best in jazzy house and soulful.. mario marques has spun with deep dish, morillo, and so many others.. definitely worth a trip out.. not to mention i have to say, loved the summer cd.. so much energy and some great tracks. mkutlass.. you obviously haven't heard any good dj''s spinning the soulful stuff.. but still what's everyone else's opinion

hopefully sometime soon i will abe able to hed over there a check it out. nothing better than hearing some good house music

only thing u hear at clubs that is ktu music are vocals but thats what attracts the women to the dance floor and the venue....women loveee vocalss....i dont picture u getting the crowd that u expect if there was a night like that somewhere just wont happen....but like u said a little place that throws the party then maybe but nothing to dramatic i think