Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kerry just lost my vote

JonStephen

I dont think I'm gonna vote for Bush, but I know I'm now not gonna vote for Kerry

can you say HYPOCRICY?

He just lost it by announcing that one of his first courses of action in the white house would be to impose a national preditory lending law on banks and mortgage companies limiting how much they can make off a refinance or purchase of real estate. He mentioned nothing about the real estate brokers (the real scumbags) or the credit companies charging 25% for a credit card.

Go fuck yourself John......I've been defending your two-faced rhetoric long enough

I dont think I'm gonna vote for Bush, but I know I'm now not gonna vote for Kerry

can you say HYPOCRICY?

He just lost it by announcing that one of his first courses of action in the white house would be to impose a national preditory lending law on banks and mortgage companies limiting how much they can make off a refinance or purchase of real estate. He mentioned nothing about the real estate brokers (the real scumbags) or the credit companies charging 25% for a credit card.

Go fuck yourself John......I've been defending your two-faced rhetoric long enough

That broker comment cuts deep--really. I am assuming that you are speaking of residential brokers, not us commercial guys.

Consumers should be responsible for their own finances. If you pay 25% on your cc, tough luck for you. Pay your bills on time and you will get a better rate.

can you say HYPOCRICY?

Stephen i have to agree with you. Lately Kerry is just killing me. I don't know how i can vote for this guy

He needs to make clear cut decisions on a lot of things