Next Week Sept 18 - Nailz - Paul Dailey - Osheen @ Therapy

tweakmagazine

blackback.jpg

Back in Black Party - Sat/Sun, September 18/19

2am - ???

MAIN ROOM - NAILZ / PAUL DAILEY / OSHEEN

DOWNSTAIRS - AMAZING TOOL / PERFECT CIRCLE TRIBUTE BAND

$15 on list / $10 for ladies wearing all black

$150 cash prize for the 'Back in Black Diva' (must be wearing all black to win)

18+

Club Therapy

7 Dike Street, Providence

for guest list email tweak@tweakmagazine.com

Trust me, I was there every week last year. It's definitely LESS ghetto than it used to be. Outside security, 3 detail cops, etc... I think it's been really good lately between the aftadark parties, volume's stuff and mine.

Werd. I think it's been great lately.

Security is better, too. I am even thinking about inviting my little sister to the next one.

Absolutley horrible....the music was aweful. Can't believe I drove all the way down there....should of just went to rise.

You sure you were at Therapy? Nailz, Dailey and Osheen were ALL absolutely horrible??? An opinion is an opinion, but I don't know how a house music fan could say that with a straight face. If you were actually there, and you seriously thought it was that bad, email me your street address at tweak@tweakmagazine.com, and I'll send you a refund of your cover charge plus gas money.

You sure you were at Therapy? Nailz, Dailey and Osheen were ALL absolutely horrible??? An opinion is an opinion, but I don't know how a house music fan could say that with a straight face. If you were actually there, and you seriously thought it was that bad, email me your street address at tweak@tweakmagazine.com, and I'll send you a refund your cover charge plus gas money.

Werd!

Prob a fsn tho :rolleyes: