Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Saturdays!!!

djmillaaa

Hey Fellow Clubbers,

Looking for a new hot spot on Saturday night?? Come join Bostons hottest party at The Roxy with DJ Adilson spinning top house, trance, dance and club beats!

What's that? You don't want to go broke paying cover charges? The Roxy has FREE admission until 11pm, then reduced to $10 from 11pm to midnight. Or if you prefer to arrive fashionably late, get on my guest list and pay $5.00 reduced after 11pm. Then ask for me at the club and get VIP passes for any un-planned future visits. On me!! Does it get any better?? I don't think so... I've been around and NO ONE offers deals like this!

So, save the cash that you would normally be forking over to get in the door and put it towards the bar tab! Did I mention that the Roxy has 10+ functional bars with bartenders just waiting to pour you a drink? No crowds or lines ever again! Step right up!!

Once you've been topped off, head for The Roxy's deluxe seating/VIP Lounges OR proceed right to our world class dance floor. Rest assured, the beats will move your feets. It just won't stop... This is NOT your average sausage fest!

Dress to impress and you will not be disappointed. Ask for me if you have any other questions or concerns. I want you to make your night right!

Now all you got to do is show up! See our other sources below for more information!

For Guest List Please Email Me @:

dj_millaaa@yahoo.com

For Roxy Web Site, Galleries & Directions:

www.roxyboston.com

For Other Roxy Club Web Photo Galleries:

http://www.bostonatnite.com/djadilson/gallery/

PS: Bring friends, have fun and hope to see you there!

Glen Miller

Roxy Club Promoter

dj_millaaa@yahoo.com

look scavy, EVERYONE hates you so i am pretty sure its YOU who comes here for the abuse. i am aware of who does and does not like me, and i come here only because i am bored, and i sometimes like to talk to my friends.

and if you must know, i DID join this board originally to promote.... not to find out if it was ok to hook up with a transvestite like you did.

thanks and enjoy your weekend.

look scavy, EVERYONE hates you so i am pretty sure its YOU who comes here for the abuse. i am aware of who does and does not like me, and i come here only because i am bored, and i sometimes like to talk to my friends.

and if you must know, i DID join this board originally to promote.... not to find out if it was ok to hook up with a transvestite like you did.

Scavy's first post

That's it, i'm calling kaydup in tears at 3 am......you've really hurt me this time....

Damn that was so harsh....I'm calling flava in tears at 3 am and complaining.........