Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's That Time Of Year Again!!!

jarmenio

This Saturday September 18th it's time to "Bring Back That Feeling", Grand Re-Opening of Sessions Saturdays at Deko Lounge. Lots of changes/renovations have been made to the club, will be totally completed by Saturday September 25th. Returning this year is Resident DJ Richie Santana spinning on the main floor, DJ Klutch returns doing his thing in the Bassment. 23 for Guys, 21 for ladies. Guys who are 22 or 21 will only be admitted if on a Guestlist. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist, Table Reservations, Birthday Parties etc... Everyone arrive early, see you all there!!!

This Saturday September 18th it's time to "Bring Back That Feeling", Grand Re-Opening of Sessions Saturdays at Deko Lounge. Lots of changes/renovations have been made to the club, will be totally completed by Saturday September 25th. Returning this year is Resident DJ Richie Santana spinning on the main floor, DJ Klutch returns doing his thing in the Bassment. 23 for Guys, 21 for ladies. Guys who are 22 or 21 will only be admitted if on a Guestlist. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist, Table Reservations, Birthday Parties etc... Everyone arrive early, see you all there!!!

Joe,

Please tell me their will be no hip-hop or 80's music like last year...