Clubplanet Nightlife Community

serious health question

NOT IN USE

Do not allow your freind to eat shrooms!! One of the efeects of the disease is the body's inability to produce pancreatic enzymes and properly digest food. Doctors say that a person with the disease should take in 150% of the nutrients required for a normal diet. The shrooms are toxic and very rough on your digestive system if it's already weak. He's probably also on Pulmozyme or TOBI to help reduce the risk of pulmonary infection... these are antibiotics. You dont mix antibiotics with shrooms... You friend would have a horrible trip and might even die or respiratory arrest...

Do not allow your freind to eat shrooms!! One of the efeects of the disease is the body's inability to produce pancreatic enzymes and properly digest food. Doctors say that a person with the disease should take in 150% of the nutrients required for a normal diet. The shrooms are toxic and very rough on your digestive system if it's already weak. He's probably also on Pulmozyme or TOBI to help reduce the risk of pulmonary infection... these are antibiotics. You dont mix antibiotics with shrooms... You friend would have a horrible trip and might even die or respiratory arrest...

thanks BD>>>>>>>>>>i will definitly pass that information onto him.....we werent sure of the effects.....yeah he is on IV antibotics........

good looking out thanks so much

thanks BD>>>>>>>>>>i will definitly pass that information onto him.....we werent sure of the effects.....yeah he is on IV antibotics........

good looking out thanks so much

and..if some one here, on this boards, said it was aok for your friend to do it..you would take that advise also as the gospel???????? you gotta be kidding me

if it was that thorough the yes, plus BD posts alot and has been very knowledgable to this point......

yikes...I am always amazed at the naive commments on this board about drugs, their potential danger, and the " experts" that comment about them here...absolutley amazed lmfao

and..if some one here, on this boards, said it was aok for your friend to do it..you would take that advise also as the gospel???????? you gotta be kidding me

bump knows whats hes talking about,

podes was looking for factual advice, if someone said it was "ok" im sure he would want something more to back it up,

not everyone that posts on here is brain dead :)

bump knows whats hes talking about,

podes was looking for factual advice, if someone said it was "ok" im sure he would want something more to back it up,

not everyone that posts on here is brain dead :)

yeah..sounds like real facts ok..sure. factual advice from amateur drug users, fake witch doctors, fake druggy -philosophers- gimme a break-.lmfao...not everyone here brain dead?? oh really?? facts prove otherwise. lmfao.. blind leading the blind is what is

I'm not even going to bother with this nonsense. Babbo... would you have been happier if podes hadn't asked the question and just let his friend go ahead and kill himself?

no..quite the opposite...but this board is not the place to get an INTELLIGENT answer to that question..gimme a freaking break...

no..quite the opposite...but this board is not the place to get an INTELLIGENT answer to that question..gimme a freaking break...

let the kids talk to people/families ofpeople who's dear ones have died " experimenting with drugs- just because they were there to try it...its know as ignorance..and known as bullshit by friends who stand by..and watch other firnds use the shit..because it just isnt't cool to stop them...that when they use the bullshit word " whatever" its not my place to stop them...thats bullshit

Great advice! I have two cousins with the disease, they both smoke weed all of the time, with no effects. But my girl cousin she decided stupidly to try X, she got really sick then felt really tired and went to sleep a little while after taking the drug. She then ended up in the hospital with pancreatic attack a few weeks later and was in for a few months. CF is nothing fuck with!