Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundgarden Review

mkutlass

alot of hotties................. too bad half of the nite was hip hop like 15-20 songs........ :( Very disspointed..................... BETTER HAVE BEEN A FLUKE OR I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE..........

STEVIE PLAY BETTER MUSIC MAN.............. LIKE THE MUSIC U PLAYED FOR THE LAST 20 MINUTES...........

.............. TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS IN THERE, TOO DAMN BRIGHT................

alot of hotties................. too bad half of the nite was hip hop like 15-20 songs........ :( Very disspointed..................... BETTER HAVE BEEN A FLUKE OR I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE..........

STEVIE PLAY BETTER MUSIC MAN.............. LIKE THE MUSIC U PLAYED FOR THE LAST 20 MINUTES...........

.............. TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS IN THERE, TOO DAMN BRIGHT................

Stoppin in to Deko This Sat?

maybe dude, when is denny spinning?????????? get the best of both worlds denny and richie...........

deko owners having any luck with getting a 3am closing??????

Denny is there for the first time in November.

Richie is Resident, We will be doing International DJ's once a month. Callin the party Global Sessions when we have a guest dj.

Still 2am closing. Sucks but we make the best of it.

shoot some more live video............. great promotional tool........ video says it all........... to tell u the truth i thought deko was more of a bar than a club, until a saw the videos.......... i was very surprised, alot of crazy dancers there..... could use better intelligent lighting though..... other than that everything looks tight..........

shoot some more live video............. great promotional tool........ video says it all........... to tell u the truth i thought deko was more of a bar than a club, until a saw the videos.......... i was very surprised, alot of crazy dancers there..... could use better intelligent lighting though..... other than that everything looks tight..........

Nah def NOT a bar. lol Sat nights is a straight up house party.