Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this board has just been renamed to deko & club flight

baldbull

news flash this forum is for night club information not talking about takeing shits and trying to pick up girls, u were the scene when the scene was garbage!!!!

no offense but its responses like that that put this board to shame esp the jersey board...

Mods should def limit the amount of promo threads in the forum esp this one

no offense but its responses like that that put this board to shame esp the jersey board...

Mods should def limit the amount of promo threads in the forum esp this one

I dunno whats up with the Mods on this board but they are SLEEPING..

too much promo bullshit and not enough fun stuff.

While we are on the subject of Moderators why can't I put moderators on Ignore? says I'm unable to ignore a mod.. SUP WITH THAT?

I dunno whats up with the Mods on this board but they are SLEEPING..

too much promo bullshit and not enough fun stuff.

While we are on the subject of Moderators why can't I put moderators on Ignore? says I'm unable to ignore a mod.. SUP WITH THAT?

it would be nice if the mods merge all the promo threads of one club into one thread

promotion promotion promotion thought that was what clubplanet was about....seems like people are here have grown ties with each other so i dont see anything wrong with promoting a place plus u have alot of promoters at the same venue now so u get those three posts of the same club with different promoters...they are just doing their job dont see anything wrong with that... :type:

promotion promotion promotion thought that was what clubplanet was about....seems like people are here have grown ties with each other so i dont see anything wrong with promoting a place plus u have alot of promoters at the same venue now so u get those three posts of the same club with different promoters...they are just doing their job dont see anything wrong with that... :type:

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thats why there is a PROMOTIONS forum

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:pint::pint::pint::pint:

see a man with intelligence, if a club runs 3 or even 4 different nights, and has different promoters doing these events then obviously there will be 3 or 4 posts on here. just skip over and ignore them if you want... when u r the only one on your comp on a friday night wondering where the party is maybe you'll click the thread then. goodbye

flightcaptain, don't talk about the scene being weak........... your club and others................ r the problem..........everyone is pussing out and playing commerical crap............Too many clubs doing the same thing, should be alot of club closing by april.........

there is a promotional section for the promotional threads.

Flight captain= non promoter, actually my name is Sergio, don't work for n e promotion company, full time student at SHU. BLOW ME!!!!

your a fucking loser with the flight captain name. you going to let all the promoters pound u???

you dont like wha i'm saying i'm easy to find.

have fun @ club flight u herb!

& just let me say one other thing. i dont think deko needs 500 threads when anybody whos in the scene knows deko is a blast. hands down top 2 places in jersey in the fall,winter & sping.

i also wish clubflight all success. i'm all for people making money.

we just dont need all these repetitive threads.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Hearing you people bitch reminds me of..... Nah not gonna go there...

If you have a PROBLEM with Deko Or any other club promoting a party on the New Jersy wire......I have a quick fix for ya.......

Promote your own damn party..........HAHAHAHAHAHA

Got balls????? Come down to where the scene is fresh......No COMMERCIAL BULLSHIT.... Come to Conduit on Saturday Nights on South Broad Street in Trenton...... You'll see plenty of familar faces.....Don't need to name 'em.....

New Jersey House At Its Finest :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Sorry, Seen my chance, had to take it...:):gang: