Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone seen "F9/11" and still voting for Bush?

djmikedr

You got it wrong - we could care less about Moore

then why make farenhype 9/11?

- He is laughing at all you libs when he goes to the bank to cash his checks.

and the conservatives that try to shut him up...and everyone that voted for bush quite frankly. a Kerry win would have ruined his film career.

then why make farenhype 9/11?

and the conservatives that try to shut him up...and everyone that voted for bush quite frankly. a Kerry win would have ruined his film career.

A Kerry win would not have ruined his career. Why would you think that - He had a following before and he would have a following after. Plus he is a rabbid Dog that would have turned on Kerry when he was in the white house. Micheal Moore hates America - All of you idiots that like him well he hates you. He is talented enough to make money with his hate and Lies. If Kerry was in office he would still put out Hate America crap and you would still watch it.

Farenhype 911 was made for you libs not for conservatives - We know the truth - By the way - most of the people that made that movie are Democrats

A Kerry win would not have ruined his career.

yes it would. a lot of those who saw 9/11 were bush haters to begin with. I doubt they would pay attention to a movie ripping a democratic president.

most of the people that made that movie are Democrats

thats funny. the only democrats i see is zell miller and koch (and both supported bush....what a shocker!)

yes it would. a lot of those who saw 9/11 were bush haters to begin with. I doubt they would pay attention to a movie ripping a democratic president.

thats funny. the only democrats i see is zell miller and koch (and both supported bush....what a shocker!)

What about Dick Morris are you kidding he was part of THe "Clinton Team" for 8 years.

No, a Kerry win would not have killed his career. Did a a Bush win kill Rush? Enough said.