Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza's final 5 days of the season......

I am hitting Ibiza in 2 days for the final 5 days of the season and was wondering having never been there if there are any ways of getting discounts for getting into the clubs? Package deals? Tips on dressing and etc.? :)

yea dude discount tickets as well as goodies are allllllllllll over the place...

just go go ibiza town before you go out and you can pre purchase tickets to all the clubs there,,,,

have fun and def do no miss carl coxs night at space....def the best vibe on the island

we had this friend from London who is a literl billionaire and he had a 175' yacht there onto which he flew the Supremes in from 'Diana Ross & the Supremes', he is like 50 yrs old, nonetheless, we had 8 parties in 3 days starting at teh bech club Vin Rouge then the yacht then at Papagayo, 1 of the top clubs owned by our friend Jean Claude, at Vin Rouge he filled the tables with hundreds of bottles of Moet just for shooting on people, the magnums of Cristal which were for drinking were $30,000 each and after all the Moet was gone we were drinking Cristal and hosing these insane babes down, I got so much Champagne in my eyes which stings like hell that the 2nd time I hopped the raill and ran into the ocean with all my clothes on and my wallet, eetc, lost my shades etc, he had 'The Good Guys' film crew shoot a dvd of the whole weekend and I kid you not it was raining Champagne, we estimate this guy spent $600,000.00 on Champagne alone, 1 night at Papagayo P Diddy came in and the Brits dont give a rats ass about himso Robert told Jean Claude 'I want every bottle of Cristal in the place if 1 bottle gets to Diddy's table I walk' and Diddy was so furious he stormed out in a hissy fit, these were really heavy hi from London and he wanted to go down as the hottest prtier in St. Tropez history. We were biting the sparklers off the Cristal magnums with our teeth with 1 in each hand and shaking them up and hosing down what was mostly models and insane babes and friends from all over. I lived in New Orleans with a football player for 8 years when I went to Tulane and I did 8 Mardi Gras' and this was the sickest party weekend ever. The only thing lacking was the music, it really sucked but we had so much and Ibiza will make up for it. I have bruises all over unidentifiable some and others on tape, lol, we rented a brand new Mercedes in Santa Margherita and dove up stopping in Monte Carlo for dinner and a lil gambling and then St. Tropez, the first night we partied so hard we never checked into the hotel and my buddy James and I woke up on some public beach with 2 girls from St. Tropez, I could go on and on but my internet card is running out, needless to say I will post pics when I get back. I have been here 1 month and my friend has been here since July. St. Tropez is awesome if you do it right and if you have the money which like this I do not. I was very fortunate to havegenerous friends. 2 drinks without tip at teh bar was $50.00. Needless to say I have not been in before 6 or 7 in the morning on any night except the last 2 and tomorrow since I know I will not sleep for 4 or 5 days in Ibiza. We weer so hungover we missed the weekend in Sardinia which is equally as fun as the owner of Benetton, Fabio Briatore, has the club Billionaire there and it is a crazy place too. I will be coming back here for the rest of my life.

our friend from London who is hosting us said the closing night is Monday night so I might be misinformed. But 1 thing I have noticed being here for 4 weeks is everybody is going back to work now and the vacationers have mostly returned home. This is my first time here. Do you have any tips for the weekend? Thanks very much :)

our friend from London who is hosting us said the closing night is Monday night so I might be misinformed. But 1 thing I have noticed being here for 4 weeks is everybody is going back to work now and the vacationers have mostly returned home. This is my first time here. Do you have any tips for the weekend? Thanks very much :)

amazing review..wish it was me....how u know this dude and whats he do to have so much loot